Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central vs. Phelps 3/2/06
Can Phelps pull the upset or will Pike Central be too much???

My Prediction: Pike Central by 8...
Hawks by 15. Rowe can't be beat when he has this much time to prepare!!
Why does the 60th district drag the tourney out so long?? Just play the games!! A lot of district finals are Thursday and they are still playing the first round! And the finals aren't until Saturday night??? Come on 60th just git'r'done! It is really putting those teams behind as far as preparation for the region is concerned.
The 59th and 60th alternate years on which district plays first...both districts are primarily made up of Pike County teams and this way more people can go to all the games..
Rowe always has an excellent game plan. He will have his players ready. Hawks by 12.
pc by 20
PCC has too much ammo.
Lowe + Hamilton = Win

PCC by at least 10.
I herd that Brad Lowe has been real sick the last couple of days, he had a real high temp last night, does anyone know if this will effect his game, or if he is even playing tonight??? As for my prediction, Phelps has been playing great ball as of late, if I remember correctly PC only beat them by 8 a week or two ago, If PC comes in to the game looking ahead to Belfry they may very well get beat...
Pike Central
Pike Central will be way too much for Phelps.
I would love to see Phelps pull out the big win against PC.

so I am going to root for Phelps, by 4.
"BBandG" Wrote:Pike Central will be way too much for Phelps.
PC only beat Phelps by 8 when they played two weeks ago, then Phelps lost to Belfry by 20, then turned around an beat Sheldon Clark, and Betsy Lane... So no PC is not way to much Phelps, Phelps is a much better ball club than they are given credit for...
Phelps in an upset...
Phelps- 73
Pike Central- 70
[QUOTE="piratefaithful"]I herd that Brad Lowe has been real sick the last couple of days, he had a real high temp last night, does anyone know if this will effect his game, or if he is even playing tonight??? QUOTE]

Nah, Brad's cool. Least he was at the pep rally today. Yea he's guna play.
My prediction is Central by maybe 8 or more lol.

Go Central!