Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS 82 Jenkins 72
Cox had 25........Stepp had 25 Hall.Conley,Huff,Childers & Howard all scored.
Tate Cox is the heart and sould of that team! People can say what they want to about Stepp, but the 8th grader is PURE!! He never whines or crys after a foul, or a call and just goes out there and plays his game...night in..night out! Untelling how good he could be if he actually got the ball like he should! When Jenkins would start to make a run, they would have a costly turnover it seemed like EVERYTIME. But anyways, good season Jenkins and congrats to June Buchanan.
I really hope we meet jbs in the region...i would love to see Hazard beat up on that ass again heard clark had a good game ohh well didnt help against Hazard and posted above howard just scored....
"hazardsfinest57" Wrote:I really hope we meet jbs in the region...i would love to see Hazard beat up on that ass again heard clark had a good game ohh well didnt help against Hazard and posted above howard just scored....
You didn't exactly beat up on that ass. The game was much closer than the score showed. We like Hicks and Cambell, and the rest, sorry you don't like Stepp. I'd say he don't really care. Howard is a great ball player, quick, good on defense, don't know how many pts he got. The lose of Collins hurt us, I am sure a lot of shots would have been blocked if he had played. He will be back 100%.
hazardsfinest57[/QUOTE]heard clark had a good game ohh well didnt help against Hazard and posted above howard just scored....[/QUOTE] Clark didn't have that great of a game he caused alot of turnovers but he made up for that wit 25 points and also howard is a good basketball player
Tate Cox is BY FAR a better all around player and plays with composure! Not even close.
Tate Cox+ Basketball= The Real Deal
i agree with playboy 5 Cox is a much better player than stepp but somehow stepp gets all the glory...its a shame...Clark is a good ball player Cox is a much better ball player but sorry yall the few times ive seen Howard play he did nothing...
question does clark ever play d. im really asking i have no idea i havent been to enough games to know and can some one other than somebody from jbs tell me this...
[QUOTE="hazardsfinest57"]question does clark ever play d. im really asking i have no idea i havent been to enough games to know and can some one other than somebody from jbs tell me this...[/

I am a JBS fan but I will give you an honest answer. He does play pretty good defense but like alot of other kids could probably do better. He sometimes takes some bad shots but sometimes can completely take over a game like against Cordia where he had 39. He is a great player when he takes good shots and gets the other players involved when he doesnt have a good shot.
I believe TATE COX is AWESOME!!!! just to be in the 8th grade. I love to watch him play he does what needs to be done and never saids a word about a call or anything like that. Clark Stepp is a great player also the only thing is he whines after every call on him which is not many because he never gets a foul called on him till the 4 quater. I think that Tate has to be in Clark's shadow and thats to bad because he doesn't get the credit and glory he deserves. JBS is a good play club good luck in the region. GO TATE!!!!!
I am a big JBS fan. It's sweet to see them win their first district tourney.