Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgan/panitsville
Is this score correct morgan 55 Paintsville 53?
Meant 55-52
Yes. Paintsville led by nine earlier in the fourth. Somehow, they let it get away from them. I would say a lot had to do with exhaustion. They have been on the road for at least seven games in the last ten days. Tough loss for a struggling team. Hang in there Tigers. You will be fine.
ForearmShiver Wrote:Yes. Paintsville led by nine earlier in the fourth. Somehow, they let it get away from them. I would say a lot had to do with exhaustion. They have been on the road for at least seven games in the last ten days. Tough loss for a struggling team. Hang in there Tigers. You will be fine.

then why not play your bench 6 to 8 minutes a game, it's not exhaustion just stupid game planning.
Because the coaching staff does not know how to coach. So real big issues going on at that schooll I to think.
ForearmShiver Wrote:Yes. Paintsville led by nine earlier in the fourth. Somehow, they let it get away from them. I would say a lot had to do with exhaustion. They have been on the road for at least seven games in the last ten days. Tough loss for a struggling team. Hang in there Tigers. You will be fine.

KHSAA's web site is showing 4 games in 4 days. The game prior to that was agains Belfry on the 21st. I know that the KHSAA web site is not the most accurate, but are there other games in between these that the KHSAA are not showing? If so could someone post the score of these games.
3 games in a tourney in galinburg and 4 games in Morgan Co. Starting on the 21 and ending yesterday.