Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Baseball Uniforms in the 15th Region
Who has the best baseball uniforms in the 15th Region and the area that you've seen?
I know Belfry's new uniforms are sweet///
ACHS uniforms are ugly, those colors just aren't good on anything. No offense but they aren't. Belfry, Paintsville, Pikeville, JCHS have good uniforms. I think they all have pinstripes. Grey pinstripes are my favorite uniform style.
i like paintsvilles
I love pinstripe uniforms with cut off sleeves and button down jersey tops. Those are the best. If a team has that, they gotta be good. hahah
Johnson Central has the best uniforms, NO doubt!!
:rock: :wenumber1
Shelby Valley's new uniforms are awesome!
I was told Paintsville is getting White hats with blue bills and batting helmets the same way. Just like Texas. Thats pretty cool.
Central has like 4 different Unis and they are all nice
when i played at sc in 2003 they had nice pinstripe unies with button down tops that were sleeveless lol
Paintsvilles unis are ancient!!! I hope they get new ones soon!
"The Guru" Wrote:Paintsvilles unis are ancient!!! I hope they get new ones soon!
They have gotten new ones the last two years. They have 5 uniforms. They dont need anymore, the ones they have are perfectly fine. Only problem is the kids on this years team aren't big enough to wear them.
"FUPA" Wrote:They have gotten new ones the last two years. They have 5 uniforms. They dont need anymore, the ones they have are perfectly fine. Only problem is the kids on this years team aren't big enough to wear them.

Smile They will grow into them though and do great things in them eventually...
Paintsville have only 2 sets of uni's white pins and gray pins they are one year old

they old gray sleeveless will go to JV and the old royal blue jersey /white pants to the MS..

don't know about those caps and batting helmets doesn't sound like a good match with current uni's.....like the style though...but probably would match white unis better.

c'mon guru....you know we don't have any funds @ PHS...Ha! Ha! ...LOL

we are "OLD SCHOOL"
"FUPA" Wrote:ACHS uniforms are ugly, those colors just aren't good on anything. No offense but they aren't. Belfry, Paintsville, Pikeville, JCHS have good uniforms. I think they all have pinstripes. Grey pinstripes are my favorite uniform style.

Allen Central has some pretty nice uniforms. They have 5 different sets - 2 of which are alternative columbia blue and red. They have a basic gray and red too which looks really nice as well as the white and red to go with it. I also heard they have a new one this year that is sharp. Maybe you just haven't seen all their uni's.

Pinstripes are nice. I like them as well. I thought Belfry's uniforms last year were very nice.
"piratefaithful" Wrote:I know Belfry's new uniforms are sweet///

What do they look like?
sheldon clark
ok 1st of all whoever said acs uniforms were ugly is crazy b/c their columbia blue one is really pretty
belfrys is awesome
IMO, SC has some of the best looking uni's also paintsville looks good but need to get new ones they have had the same ones for a few years now. Peace
I like Paintsville's uniforms. :party:
I'm a pretty big fan of SCHS they some really sweet sleeveless jersey's
[quote author=FUPA link=topic=20246.msg202288#msg202288 date=1141366942]
"The Guru" Wrote:Paintsvilles unis are ancient!!! I hope they get new ones soon!
They have gotten new ones the last two years. They have 5 uniforms. They dont need anymore, the ones they have are perfectly fine. Only problem is the kids on this years team aren't big enough to wear them.
[/quote]

I guess they had to get new uniforms, if seniors were walking off with them like last year's seniors have. Uniforms take a beating during a regular season, and must be replaced often. As for this year's kids not being able to fit into them... I'd say you're right.... it's a leaner meaner group this year....................
AC has so many uniforms that it's hard not to like at least one of them..they have some pretty nice unis if you ask me
yeah ac has so many uniforms its not funny. they ought to have atleast one good looking uniform. thats kinda crazy to have so many uniforms all you need is 2 home and away. This is just highschool baseball ya know