Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mountain schoolboy classic at belfry
anybody know where i can listen or keep updated on the tourment at belfry
Anyone know what time it starts and when does it end and also what day?
will any of these games be on ihigh or on the radio
amazing, no one knows who or when the games are?????
BlueSky Wrote:amazing, no one knows who or when the games are?????

There's a lot of teams that don't have there schedule filled out, for an example Southwestern is playing in a Tournament down in Naples, FL and they didn't even have it on KHSAA until last night
final Phelps 55 East Ridge 52:CheerleadConfusedinglepar:biglmao::Clap::thatsfunnConfusednicker::hilarious::Thumbs:congrats Phelps
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:final Phelps 55 East Ridge 52:CheerleadConfusedinglepar:biglmao::Clap::thatsfunnConfusednicker::hilarious::Thumbs:congrats Phelps

Pretty sure Wolter and/or Kasongo missed this game, but I could be wrong. You shouldn't take much from it. Teams have bad times, considering East Ridge already beat Phelps by 20 earlier this season. You really cant put much on this. I didn't go watch but apparently East Ridge didn't play up to par, and Phelps played a suburb game, anything else is irrelevant and idiotic
Anyone have a schedule for this?
Real Badman Wrote:Pretty sure Wolter and/or Kasongo missed this game, but I could be wrong. You shouldn't take much from it. Teams have bad times, considering East Ridge already beat Phelps by 20 earlier this season. You really cant put much on this. I didn't go watch but apparently East Ridge didn't play up to par, and Phelps played a suburb game, anything else is irrelevant and idiotic
i guess you didn't watch WYMT did jua .:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:guess who was der:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:ER up to par . yuuup they played up to par . Quit making excuses . Phelps just played better
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:i guess you didn't watch WYMT did jua .:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:guess who was der:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:ER up to par . yuuup they played up to par . Quit making excuses . Phelps just played better

You have the reading and spelling comprehension ability of a 7 year old. Feel proud that our public education system let you out in society. I clearly and specifically said ER didn't play well enough and Phelps played better. Also "der" is not a word, enjoy.