Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge vs Shelby Valley 3/2/06 (59th)
Any Predictions???
Shelby Valley by 6.
ER in a close one!
this will be a very good game
both teams want it bad

are the same refs refing thrursday that refed last night at the girls game?
If East Ridge can have an answer to Kayla Cantrell then they can take the game. Ester Fleming hasn't been having a great season and will charge the paint and diss it out to Kayla to hit from beyond the arch, the girls know that so let's see if they stop that from happening. Best of luck Lady Warriors!
Good luck Lady Warriors.
In the past 2 games Esther has had 33 and 25 points.. so she has been bringing her A game lately. And she had a triple-double against ER in their last meeting.
With such a big rivalry I expect Esther and Sally Roberts to bring it..
I'd like to see Sasha Stanley get back into the groove. I haven't heard her name mentioned in forever

But this will be a good game. I expect the refs to be HORRIBLE and Valley to win in a very close game
sorry valley and pikeville but er is goin all the way this year
ER in a really close one, but I must say I have faith in my Lady Warriors and believe they too will bring their A game! Good Luck lady Warriors!:wenumber1 :#1:
I agree with Colgate. I would love to see Sasha Stanley step up into the senior leader role she was displaying during the All A tourney. Hope Lucinda Varney has another game like the one against PC. That girl has heart! Esther and Sally will be right on cue. What's happened to the Cantrell girl though? She's not been sinking the threes like she was. Will be good to see her patiently waiting for her shot.And the Perkins girls - wow! Valley has the potential - JUST PULL IT TOGETHER GIRLS _ YOU ARE WAAAAYYY BETTER THAN ER! (no offense, warrriors)
Anyway, sounds like we've got some refs that don't care much for our girls, same old story, different night.

Should be a GREAT GAME!!!!!! I hope it's a close one, with Valley coming away with the win! :#1:
Esther has not been bringin her A Game - she is a much better player than you've seen lately. She's scoring because the defense was no match for her. An A game night for Esther would be a triple double, firing the threes, and stealing the ball before the other girl could even notice.

I am predjudice - Valley's my team. But nobody has seen what these girls could do if they were all bringin their A game on the same night. I'd love to see that Thursday! Go LadyKats!
ER by 3
ER by 4.
and Esther is a good player, and very good looking Smile
"colgate" Wrote:I expect the refs to be HORRIBLE and Valley to win in a very close game
:lame: Blaming the refs and making excuses before the game even starts. I guess your getting ready for reality to set in....ER will win this one, a close one, but regardless it'll be a BIG WIN!!!

by the way....Way to show support for your team Smile really let'em know you believe in them
"WaterGirl" Wrote:YOU ARE WAAAAYYY BETTER THAN ER! (no offense, warrriors)
none taken watergirl :lmao: we know better!
Valley by 10,look for flemming,roberts and L perkins to have a big game.These girls know how to get it done come CRUNCH TIME.
esther haha no comment i dont wanna get kicked out of here so ill keep my mouth shut....but newho er by 7... go ER!
Both SV and ER are very athletic teams, but if both bring their top game, Valley will come out on top.

I'm still saying SV by AT LEAST 6.
I already commented once but the game is tonight so I am excited so I would like to say good luck to all my girls on the bball team.love ya conley! haha and smith and yates GOOD LUCK!!!
Good luck to SHELBY VALLEY GIRLS!

YOU GO IN AND PLAY THE WAY YOU ARE CAPABLE OF.. THEN YOU'VE GOT THIS.

WE KNOW ExACTLY WHAT TO DO, SO LET'S GET IT DONE.
"Blondie" Wrote:I already commented once but the game is tonight so I am excited so I would like to say good luck to all my girls on the bball team.love ya conley! haha and smith and yates GOOD LUCK!!!

I don't know who you are, but thanks!! We appreciate your support!
Could go either way but I'm taking Shelby Valley in this one.
Conley, Smith, Yates, and Hogston has already recieved my pep talk and if THEY go in there and play to their full potential then they can take this game. They have been iffy all season long but I know how these girls can play, those four have been playing together all of their lives and have such chemistry. No doubt in my mind that they could take any team in the region IF and only IF they played how I KNOW that they can. Best of luck girls.
Good Luck Tonite Girls! Smith, Conley, Hogston & Yates, I LOVE U ALL! Cant wait til tonite, I know if you girls play to the potential that you have you will definently come out on top! Just get out there and play with all your heart, I wish you the best of luck! GO ER!!!!
I've already gave the girls a talk and I'll be there good luck to them. I got to take my Warriors in a close one. Good Luck girls I know you got this one.
If ER has not figured out their game against Valley, then I think Valley will win by about 10 or 12. And if they have...... I say ER by 2.
I'll be sitting in the tribe cheering on the Warriors.

Go East Ridge!
Er by 5
valley 63 Er 53... Valley 59th district girls champions
"bigmike06" Wrote:valley 63 Er 53... Valley 59th district girls champions

Is that the final score?