Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collins 49 - Franklin County 22 (Lady Dragon Invitational)
Final from South Oldham

The Lady Titans continue to roll as they improve to 8-1. Leeara Cardwell lead all scorers with 27. Collins will play in the championship game tomorrow night.
12/20/2011
Collins 49
Franklin Co. 22
Franklin Co. 4 10 6 2 22
Collins 7 21 13 8 49
At South Oldham
Franklin Co. (5-3) -- White 8, Sanders 3, Kilbourne 3, Timmons 6, Mayes 2.
Collins (8-1) -- Cardwell 27, Clemens 1, Wells 1, Mouser 8, Beams 8, Buckmaster 2, Slaughter 2.
Mays from Franklin County was hurt in the 1st quarter and did not come back in the game. Franklin County did not play well with her on the bench. Good win for Collins. Caldwell is a very good player.
bhamgirl Wrote:Mays from Franklin County was hurt in the 1st quarter and did not come back in the game. Franklin County did not play well with her on the bench. Good win for Collins. Caldwell is a very good player.

I was wondering why Mays only had 2 points. Cardwell is a very good player. I'd say she is averaging around 20 points a game so far this year. Was Wells for Collins in foul trouble? I see she only had 1 point.
Wells was in foul trouble early and was taken out about halfway through the first quarter. She didn't play again until the 3rd qtr, she was shooting but couldn't get her shots to fall.
how do you thing the final will go?
bhamgirl Wrote:Wells was in foul trouble early and was taken out about halfway through the first quarter. She didn't play again until the 3rd qtr, she was shooting but couldn't get her shots to fall.

Oh ok thanks.