Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kane Officially Changes Brands (Coming to Raw)
WWE.com has moved Kane from SmackDown to Raw after advertising the three-time world champion for upcoming Raw live events.

At the conclusion of Monday’s 2011 Slammy Awards, Kane reemerged following a five month absence, once again masked. The Big Red Monster locked his hand around the neck of John Cena and left him laying with a devastating chokeslam.

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/w...-michaels/
I don't like it. Smackdown needs superstars
I think he left because he's afraid of Mark Henry.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[Image: http://www.wwe.com/f/imagecache/gallery_...541790.jpg]
Smackdown is pretty much on Raw now too anyways.

So I don't see why it's that big of a deal anyways.
^ Very true
JRod beat me to it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[Image: http://www.wwe.com/f/imagecache/gallery_...541790.jpg]

Nothing more than a cheap shot by Kane.
^ LOL, I should have expected nothing less from you Westy
when Mark Henry saw Kane he ran like a little girl cause he knew he was gonna get taken straight to hell by Kane if he didn't Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I wish they would bring back the Buried Alive Matches. Elimination Chamber, Buried Alive and Hell in a Cell were my favorite matches with Buried Alive being my favorite one
Strikeout King Wrote:when Mark Henry saw Kane he ran like a little girl cause he knew he was gonna get taken straight to hell by Kane if he didn't Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I wish they would bring back the Buried Alive Matches. Elimination Chamber, Buried Alive and Hell in a Cell were my favorite matches with Buried Alive being my favorite one

Come on Sk. You're a smart guy. You know Kane is heading straight to the Hall of Pain.
Nope. Mark Henry is heading straight to Hell when Kane get's ahold of him if he (Kane) will leave John Cena alone.
^ You tell him SK! When Kane done with MH, big Mark will go running back to his love, Mae Young, for comfort....

[Image: http://theinfamousjcity.files.wordpress....ng-sex.jpg]
^ lmfao
Stardust Wrote:^ You tell him SK! When Kane done with MH, big Mark will go running back to his love, Mae Young, for comfort....

[Image: http://theinfamousjcity.files.wordpress....ng-sex.jpg]

Like we all wouldn't love to be with her.
ewwww not me lol
lmao!
I really wish Kane would bring back Percy Harvin aka Paul Bearer
Strikeout King Wrote:I really wish Kane would bring back Percy Harvin aka Paul Bearer

Ugh, after that last angle they did with Kane & Edge playing "Tom & Jerry" with Paul Bearer.

No Thanks.

LOL!
What now Westy? Your boy Henry ran like a little girl begging Kane not to send him straight to hell.

lol the look on John Cena's face was priceless after Kane got done with him lol
Strikeout King Wrote:What now Westy? Your boy Henry ran like a little girl begging Kane not to send him straight to hell.

lol the look on John Cena's face was priceless after Kane got done with him lol

I don't know what you're talking about. :eyeroll:
maybe this will refresh your memory Big Grin

I am a huge Kane fan, love seeing him back in the mask and getting his possible final push. Soon he will be like Taker and HHH, fighting very rarely, if at all IMO. Random side questions though - How in the hell did the Kane story line ever work in the first place?? Takers little brother, etc.. first of all how did Taker not know he was alive before he appeared on Raw? Where is all these burn scars he should have? And why in the hell did they use isaac yankem to be Kane??? Kane was suppose to be a mysterious figure no one had seen since the accident besides paul bearer. And yet, its yankem who had already faught in wwe matches lmao. I just find it ridicuous the fans let the WWE by with that. And its still working! haha. Im cool with it though, like i said Kane is awesome. Smile
K_Mac Wrote:I am a huge Kane fan, love seeing him back in the mask and getting his possible final push. Soon he will be like Taker and HHH, fighting very rarely, if at all IMO. Random side questions though - How in the hell did the Kane story line ever work in the first place?? Takers little brother, etc.. first of all how did Taker not know he was alive before he appeared on Raw? Where is all these burn scars he should have? And why in the hell did they use isaac yankem to be Kane??? Kane was suppose to be a mysterious figure no one had seen since the accident besides paul bearer. And yet, its yankem who had already faught in wwe matches lmao. I just find it ridicuous the fans let the WWE by with that. And its still working! haha. Im cool with it though, like i said Kane is awesome. Smile

I used to like Kane, but since you posted this and knowing that you are a Laker Fan, I have just changed my opinion - KANE SUCKS!!!

:biglmao:

j/k :biggrin:
K_Mac Wrote:I am a huge Kane fan, love seeing him back in the mask and getting his possible final push. Soon he will be like Taker and HHH, fighting very rarely, if at all IMO. Random side questions though - How in the hell did the Kane story line ever work in the first place?? Takers little brother, etc.. first of all how did Taker not know he was alive before he appeared on Raw? Where is all these burn scars he should have? And why in the hell did they use isaac yankem to be Kane??? Kane was suppose to be a mysterious figure no one had seen since the accident besides paul bearer. And yet, its yankem who had already faught in wwe matches lmao. I just find it ridicuous the fans let the WWE by with that. And its still working! haha. Im cool with it though, like i said Kane is awesome. Smile

It was a story that the WWF at the time, had made up about Kane and Undertaker being brothers which lead to the story abotu a Funeral Fire that burnt and supposed to have killed Kane but Paul Bearer came out and told the Undertaker that his little brother was alive and that he was coming and at Bad Blood Kane made his debut, ripping the door off the hell in the cell and giving the Undertaker the Tombstone Piledrive causing Taker to lose his world title match with Shawn Michaels.
I really wanna know what his beef is with John Cena? I absolutely love it when he beats Cena down haha
^ I for the life of me cannot think of an angle that they have done, so, the only thing I can think of is that they are trying to make Kane a legit heel somehow use it to get fans back on the side of Cena.

But, knowing that the WWE is coming out with a "Cena Sucks" tee shirt, that does not seem to work into my above thought either. So, what I am trying to say is, I HAVE NO CLUE!!!! Smile
lol, sexual chocolate.
Stardust Wrote:^ I for the life of me cannot think of an angle that they have done, so, the only thing I can think of is that they are trying to make Kane a legit heel somehow use it to get fans back on the side of Cena.

But, knowing that the WWE is coming out with a "Cena Sucks" tee shirt, that does not seem to work into my above thought either. So, what I am trying to say is, I HAVE NO CLUE!!!! Smile

I feel like this is the truest thing you have ever said SD. You can apply that same line to everything you have ever said in any NBA thread. Big Grin
Strikeout King Wrote:It was a story that the WWF at the time, had made up about Kane and Undertaker being brothers which lead to the story abotu a Funeral Fire that burnt and supposed to have killed Kane but Paul Bearer came out and told the Undertaker that his little brother was alive and that he was coming and at Bad Blood Kane made his debut, ripping the door off the hell in the cell and giving the Undertaker the Tombstone Piledrive causing Taker to lose his world title match with Shawn Michaels.

Im a 100% aware of all of this. Im simply saying the story made no sense especially considering they used someone the wwe had seen before.