Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stardust
The man hit 1,000 posts in one day!! That's insane!!!!!! That will go down in BGR history. lol :worthy:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^You mean Stardust is human? I always thought Stardust was the name of a computer program that just randomly produces posts in every thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Didn't Wildcatk23 do it too?

Damn makes my 1,000 posts since November seem weak lol.
Spud6 Wrote:The man hit 1,000 posts in one day!! That's insane!!!!!! That will go down in BGR history. lol :worthy:

Let's shut this down, as I said to Wildcat, this was more embarrassing than anything else. Trust me, STUPID. It's not worth it, and definitely not newsworthy. It was a goofy thing that Wildcatk23 and I talked about a couple of nights ago. With all seriousness, this is not what Mods do! It was a quest, but afterwards, feels idiotic! Adds to the "Dusty has no life" theory...

This just might have been the dumbest[Image: http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angry015.gif]
It's all good!

I for one think it's funny as hell and glad our mods aren't some douchebag (other than Spud6 Big Grin ) patrol nuts!
^ Thanks Righty, but....
I'm gonna get 1000 tonight so we can be human bots together.
^ You are ATE UP!!! LOL
I'm not for sure weather to laugh or be concerned.
It took me over a year to get 1,000! I feel like a loser. haha
Passed u with about 10 minutes till 12 lol.
WideRight05 Wrote:It's all good!

I for one think it's funny as hell and glad our mods aren't some douchebag (other than Spud6 Big Grin ) patrol nuts!

Haha, very funny Right!:lame:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wow. I didn't think that was possible.
That is why Wildcatk23 ran off and left me, lol. I was wondering how he went from a regular joe like me to legendary in 1 weekend, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who is this Stardust guy of which you guys speak of?....