Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region All Stars vs/ 15th Region All Stars..Who would win?
If there was such a game, who would win and why? Who would be on the teams and who couldn't stop who? This would be AWESOME if this could happen! I think this thread could get VERY INTERESTING! Wouldlike to see some rosters from people. Let's say a roster of 12 from each team if you are going to make one, if not, at least a starting 5. And if someone wants to challenge there 5 against yours then quote it and let the debates begin!
They do this every year with the 15/16 playing the 13/14. Where have you been?
"Nike Man" Wrote:They do this every year with the 15/16 playing the 13/14. Where have you been?
Uh yeah pal, and do you see the 14th reg vs/ 15th reg..NO!!!!!!!!! That is the question, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. I didn't say the 13/14 vs 15/16.:Hammer3: :ChairHit: :getwell:
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:Uh yeah pal, and do you see the 14th reg vs/ 15th reg..NO!!!!!!!!! That is the question, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. I didn't say the 13/14 vs 15/16.:Hammer3: :ChairHit: :getwell:
That's all you're gonna get pal. This game gets many more kids involved and more exposure to the mountain regions.
Have you totally misread the ENTIRE question, I bet people are reading this thinking WTF is Nike Man talking about. I could give a crap about the 13th or the 16th. Almost Everyone on the basketball thread are either 14th regions fans/players or 15th region fan/players, that is the reason I NAMED THE THREAD 14TH REGION vs/ 15TH REGION..WHO WOULD WIN IF THERE WAS SUCH A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14th would smash the 15th
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:Have you totally misread the ENTIRE question, I bet people are reading this thinking WTF is Nike Man talking about. I could give a crap about the 13th or the 16th. Almost Everyone on the basketball thread are either 14th regions fans/players or 15th region fan/players, that is the reason I NAMED THE THREAD 14TH REGION vs/ 15TH REGION..WHO WOULD WIN IF THERE WAS SUCH A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you need to realize there is more than 14th and 15th region fans on here. Within the last week I know for a fact there has been a large rise in 16th region fans on here. I hope we get a large amount from every region.

But "playboy" its still to hard to pick the players for this.
"Batpuff" Wrote:Dude you need to realize there is more than 14th and 15th region fans on here. Within the last week I know for a fact there has been a large rise in 16th region fans on here. I hope we get a large amount from every region.

But "playboy" its still to hard to pick the players for this.
Dude, I am saying that 80% of the posts in the basketball thread are from eithre the 14th or 15th. Probably higher than that!
14th i think has better teams but 15th has better players...i know it don't make much since but think about it
Are we talking only Seniors, or all classes???
I will try to come up with my list for the 15th region after you answer my ???!
"The Retarded Frog" Wrote:14th i think has better teams but 15th has better players...i know it don't make much since but think about it
Makes perfect sense except for a few usage errors.
"The Guru" Wrote:Are we talking only Seniors, or all classes???
I will try to come up with my list for the 15th region after you answer my ???!

I think its all classes.
It is the BEST players in both Regions....Could even be 8th graders if they are good enough to crack the list!
The 14th has better all around teams, but the 15th has more superstars spread out. In all-star game the 15th region would win...
15th
in the 15th i would say

pg. ryan J,(one of the best ball hander in the 15th)
sg.landon slone(a all around good player)
sf.brad low(IMO the best player in the region)
pf.brandon may(a very good player can drive and shoot the 3)
c.brandon kidd(the best big man in the region)

noteables..ethan J..ryan L. matt mayner. jamie macarty.
I really follow the 15th region much so it would not be fair 2 say that the 14th could beat em...However It would take a strong talanted team 2 beat the stars in the 14th region