Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: Dwight Howard to ask Magic for Trade to Nets
Dwight Howard is preparing to ask the Orlando Magic to trade him to the New Jersey Nets, according to sources close to the situation.

Howard's representatives have told the Nets that they are his preferred destination.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/733441...ources-say
What has the NBA become? NBA players are starting to make me sick.. A tea
Drafts and then you have the say.. Everyone needs to stop all the Heat hate because everyone in the NBA is doing it.. That's why I love the spurs..
If the NBA keeps letting all these big market teams built up the NBA will need to drop around 8 teams because they won't have a chance.
Howard and Paul if you true Superstars built your own team and led them to the finals.
ekff Wrote:If the NBA keeps letting all these big market teams built up the NBA will need to drop around 8 teams because they won't have a chance.

well I can see the hate for the heat. But there was some other things made sense in that deal. Like the weather lol... Lebron and bosh were stuck in the snowiest part of the country and cold all the time. Who wouldnt want to move to Miami? Bosh wasnt even in the US! So that makes sense. But moving from Orlando to NJ? that makes no sense in any aspect. No rings to be won in NJ right now unless they make another move
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
The New Jersey Nets met with Dwight Howard Thursday night in a move that would be a violation of the league's tampering rules, according to multiple sources.

Howard
Howard met with Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov and general manager Billy King in Miami, sources said. Howard was joined by a few business associates.

The meeting violates the NBA's tampering rules because Howard's current team, the Orlando Magic, did not know about the meeting or give the Nets permission to meet with him, according to the sources.

NBA.com reported that the Magic are considering filing tampering charges against two teams, one being the Nets. SI.com reported that the other team is the Houston Rockets.

The meeting was the first between Howard and the Nets, but the second between Howard's representatives and the Nets.

At the meeting, the group discussed a deal in which Howard would be traded to New Jersey. The plan was for Howard to ask Orlando to trade him Friday morning.

Sources said the Magic had been discussing a possible trade with New Jersey the past few days, but that nothing had been agreed upon.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/...-tampering
theVILLE Wrote:well I can see the hate for the heat. But there was some other things made sense in that deal. Like the weather lol... Lebron and bosh were stuck in the snowiest part of the country and cold all the time. Who wouldnt want to move to Miami? Bosh wasnt even in the US! So that makes sense. But moving from Orlando to NJ? that makes no sense in any aspect. No rings to be won in NJ right now unless they make another move

#1 Toronto is in Canada so it's a completely different country.
#2 If you honestly think that anyone on the face of the planet believes that the "weather" played a legitimate role in Bosh and LBJ going to Miami then you need to see a therapist and also apply to get a check every month.
#3 If you think that Dwight Howard is thinking "Maybe I shouldn't go to New Jersey because of the weather" you need to add that on your topics to speak with the therapist about.
#4 Deron Williams and Dwight Howard would automatically make the Nets a playoff team.
Wheww, Howard does not want to play in New Jersey, it's cold there. Its the reason why Bosh left Canada, and James left Cleveland (southern Canada), to go to Miami. It's much warmer there.....
ekff Wrote:What has the NBA become? NBA players are starting to make me sick.. A tea
Drafts and then you have the say.. Everyone needs to stop all the Heat hate because everyone in the NBA is doing it.. That's why I love the spurs..

I don't dislike the Spurs, but I think they are damn boring.

That being said, they know how to develop their players and get the job done. Always admired how they did that.
theVILLE Wrote:well I can see the hate for the heat. But there was some other things made sense in that deal. Like the weather lol... Lebron and bosh were stuck in the snowiest part of the country and cold all the time. Who wouldnt want to move to Miami? Bosh wasnt even in the US! So that makes sense. But moving from Orlando to NJ? that makes no sense in any aspect. No rings to be won in NJ right now unless they make another move
The weather? Seriously? LMAO.
zaga_fan Wrote:#1 Toronto is in Canada so it's a completely different country.
#2 If you honestly think that anyone on the face of the planet believes that the "weather" played a legitimate role in Bosh and LBJ going to Miami then you need to see a therapist and also apply to get a check every month.
#3 If you think that Dwight Howard is thinking "Maybe I shouldn't go to New Jersey because of the weather" you need to add that on your topics to speak with the therapist about.
#4 Deron Williams and Dwight Howard would automatically make the Nets a playoff team.

Owned.
WideRight05 Wrote:I don't dislike the Spurs, but I think they are damn boring.

That being said, they know how to develop their players and get the job done. Always admired how they did that.

F the Spurs and everything they stand for.
^ But seriously, what do you think of the Spurs....
Great bunch of bunch of guys and basketball players. I'd play pick up ball with them and of course they'd whip my ass. But afterwords I know Duncan will want to watch Harry Potter, so it's all good. The Spurs are very educated Potterheads.
^ You are killing me
Howard - srsly... DONT DO IT!