Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LWC's getting tests ran
Please keep me in your prayers. I have to have about 6-7 tests ran tomorrow morning at the doctors office/lab.

We know that God brings all healing, whether he does it through doctors, medicine or through miracles, it all comes from him.

And now I am calling on the people of the Lord to lift me up, as I would do, have done and will continue to do for you. Thanks in advance and may God bless you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Will do LWC!!
Lwc and dusty. I'm not even getting on bgr tomorrow.
Hope LWC doesn't mind his thread being jacked! Big Grin

Prayers out to ya LWC.
Praying LWC
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
My prayers are with you buddy
Buddy my prayers and best wishes go out to you.
You got it, throwing down some prayers.
Good luck buddy!
Prayers and good thoughts to you LWC!!
Praying for ya LWC. Hope all is well.
Hope your tests come out okay, bro. Praying!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So what did they find out LWC???
They did complete blood panels and 8-10 other tests. I never thought they would be done drawing blood, lol.

They want me to come back sometime and repeat a couple of tests: LDL and Thyroid. Those were a little high but not high enough to immediately worry, but high enough that they want to test those again to be sure they were high, lol.

Basically the LDL and Thyroid tests were a little above normal but low enough that I could have had pork-chops and a milkshake the night before and it could have done it, lol (I didn't)

I made the mistake of telling my wife to make me eat a little healthier and she is sticking by it. I had white eggs the other morning and I am eating a salad as a meal every day Sad Praise God for women that make us suffer for our own good. It certainly helps me that I do not drink sugary drinks or eat pork or steak..........wait, I do like my pork-sausage (sadly, I know about 10 people that would have jumped all over the opportunity to bury me if I said I liked sausage)

I was very happy that my blood pressure, blood-sugar and the myriad of other tests were normal though. Some of those tests were for very serious things. With my family history of high blood pressure and diabetes, I am very blessed that they were not high because I was very worried.

Fellow BGR posters and friends, keep me in your prayers, as I do for you as well. Never forget to send up your praises as well. I have a lot to be thankful for today.

*In case any of you are familiar, my LDL (bad cholesterol number was 130. Doctor wants it at 100 or lower, but others have told me not to worry too much until it is much higher, but those are people that take medicine for it, lol. Do I have a legit problem at 130?)*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ God bless you buddy
LDL cholesterol
U.S. and some other countries Canada and most of Europe
Below 70 mg/dL Below 1.8 mmol/L Ideal for people at very high risk of heart disease
Below 100 mg/dL Below 2.6 mmol/L Ideal for people at risk of heart disease
100-129 mg/dL 2.6-3.3 mmol/L Near ideal
130-159 mg/dL 3.4-4.1 mmol/L Borderline high
160-189 mg/dL 4.1-4.9 mmol/L High
190 mg/dL and above Above 4.9 mmol/L Very high
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/cholest...ls/CL00001
^Thanks man.

That means I am barely on the borderline high category.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Will be praying for you LWC..

We are all so dysfunctional right now.. Down times in BGR..