Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia - Knott Central now on WSGS.com
The Cordia - Knott County Central boy's game is on 97.9 WKIC or on the Internet - WSGS.com

http://wsgs.com/
At the end of 1st.
kcc 23
Cordia 5
Wow
At the half
KCC 43
Cordia 12
KCC-43
Cordia-12

At the Half.

wow.
Knott Central's rolling big time! At the half it's 43-12.
Wow everybody talked like this would be a good ball game
Well.... Same o same o
Cordia = Most over-rated team in the region
Wow Looks like the Lions were big time overrated, and Knott Co. is for real. 43-12 at halftime not much of a roar for the LIONS......
Welcome to the 14th region rhodes !!!
At the end of 3rd quarter
KCC 72
Cordia 25
Wow.At the end of the third quarter 72-25. KCC dominating big time.
78-27 Man
And they are what I said they were!!!!
This is all on Lotts Creek community... They shouldn't have made such a big deal about this game... If Cordia just acts like it's a normal game and plays hard and don't fire up one the best teams in the region Cordia might have had a better chance... But Cordia act like they were playing in the regional championship game today... Knott County seen all the Facebook talk and big pep rally stuff.. Corida just fired Knott up for this game... Note to Cordia: Play the underdog role. It gives u a fighting edge and people might over look you..
Cordia absolutely just took an ass whoopin. No if and or but about it. But I rlly was wondering. And this secnerio happened to night. If a hard foul happens, both teams return to huddle after time out player from visiting team wlks into huddle splits both head coach and player and pushes player that committed foul. What is to be done? ...ejection or technical foul?..neither was called tonight. And I promise I'm not whining its just I've nvr seen that happen and nothing called. With that being said cordia has a lot of wrk to do..
you got beat 99 to 36.....nothing they could have called would have made up that difference.....sit back and take what you deserve after all the crap you have dished out for months
Anewpat. I'm not whining I stated that. I stated we took one. Cordias a new team with alot to learn. What happened was suppose in everyone's eyes so why would I be whining about that. This senerio happened in the first score kcc 8 Cordia 4. Idc if your are zachary Davis. U can't do that and It go uncalled agreed or not?