Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dusty is headed off for surgery...
... on his right hand. This may have a negative impact on my ability to post 300 times per day. So guys, you will have to forgive me if I can't get more than a couple hundred posts per day. So, if after this afternoon, I have slowed down, dont' take it that ole Stardust is retiring. Once I get this old hand fixed, I just may be able to post a 1,000 per day.....

:biggrin:

Seriously though, say a prayer for old Dusty that no complications from the surgery keeps me down long.

Off to the Doc.....

:thanks:

&

:welcome:
I sure will Buddy. I figured you used your bionic elbows to type anyway. Get well soon Dusty.
Dusty you post so much thats probably why you have to have the surgery LOL. J/k hope all goes well for man. Will keep you in my prayers.
When I seen this thread, I honestly thought in my head "surgery on his hands from carpal tunnel from posting on here so much" lol. Good luck in surgery, hope it goes well and you have a quick and painless recovery!
Prayers go out to you buddy. Wish you the best of luck with surgery and hope it don't sideline your BGR career.
Good luck with the surgery.
Good luck!! Hope everything turns out well.
Praying buddy!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wonder why he needs surgery on his right hand? Lets just say hes not left handed.
Prayers go out man!! Get well soon!!!
Dusty, with me getting tests ran and with you having surgery, BGR might be out of business tomorrow, lol.

Get well man, and you have my prayers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:Dusty, with me getting tests ran and with you having surgery, BGR might be out of business tomorrow, lol.

Get well man, and you have my prayers.

I decided to post 500 times today to make up the difference.
Thanks guys, slow but still in action.

I'm just going to have to get better with my left.... Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I decided to post 500 times today to make up the difference.

You quit at 755 posts for today???????

SLACKER!!!!:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:You quit at 755 posts for today???????

755 is a feet of its own for the average poster. 755 for you is done before 9 in the morning
HawksRule Wrote:755 is a feet of its own for the average poster. 755 for you is done before 9 in the morning

Just think, now I will have TWO healthy hands......:biglmao:
Stardust Wrote:Just think, now I will have TWO healthy hands......:biglmao:

May the Lord have mercy on our souls lol
^ LOL, that made me laugh, and I'm a little off balance right now.... Wink
Stardust Wrote:You quit at 755 posts for today???????

Lol. I had to spend some time with girl.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol. I had to spend some time with girl.

Something SD doesn't understand. That's a life outside of BGR.
Thinking about ya Dusty!

Get well soon my man.
^ Star Bot is ready... Wink
Good luck man.
I Just lost it. I just noticed Wildcats comment under his user name!!!! That killed me!!!
good luck SD, hope everything goes good
Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery Dusty....

Good luck!!
Good luck with your laser incinerator installation. Just point and fire..You will enjoy yours as much as I do mine, Im sure..but seriously pal, prayin for you..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Good luck with your laser incinerator installation. Just point and fire..You will enjoy yours as much as I do mine, Im sure..but seriously pal, prayin for you..

Dont mean to quote you Tides..

But anyways - SD My brother! I have never had surgery and actually it is truley my biggest fear of all... I know I'm going through a hard time, I don't have the best fam ever, and I don't have the best mind ever.. BUT! I do know what strength looks like, and you have it.. You are strong and I praise you.. Anyone that can go into surgery with the attitude you do is strong. Im sorry BGR'r's if I come off as a weakling but surgery is seriously one of my weak points. I always have the fear that I will not be waking up afterwards or I will be dead and gone... I will be praying for you SD.. You are still my brutha from anutha mutha.. I love you dawg.
And IDK if anyone else made this joke or not but IDC...
SD, STOP WACKING THE WANK SO MUCH!!! HAHAHAHAH