Poll: whos number 1?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
trinity
81.82%
don bosco prep
18.18%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who's the best in the nation? you choose.
None of the above. Let's try Oak Christian Academy- Westlake Village, Ca...De La Salle- Concord, Ca... Bishop Gorman- Las Vegas NV
Since this is a Kentucky site, the poll will be heavily in Trinity's favor. DBP and T would crush all the west coast teams the guy above me mentioned.
De La Salle, CA and Camden County, GA are legit
St. Thomas Aquinas has the best overall program! Year in and year out!
I'll say Trinity or as Andrew Joyce of East Ky Broadcast says "Trintity".
Real Badman Wrote:De La Salle, CA and Camden County, GA are legit
Camden got eliminated in the Quarterfinals

Grayson is the top dog in Georgia heading into their State Final game with Walton.

Buford (GA) is probably the best small school in the country though.
De La Salle-CA is 11-1, the lost come from St. Thomas Aquinas-FL
Bishop Gorman-NV is 15-1, the lose come Armwood-FL
these was the last record that i saw from these team.

the national championship is down to a few teams.
Trinity-KY, Don Bosco Prep-NJ,------------- Skyline-TX, Good Counsel-MD.
trinity and don bosco prep will be 1 and 2, skyline and good counsel will be 3 and 4.
cj2561 Wrote:De La Salle-CA is 11-1, the lost come from St. Thomas Aquinas-FL
Bishop Gorman-NV is 15-1, the lose come Armwood-FL
these was the last record that i saw from these team.

the national championship is down to a few teams.
Trinity-KY, Don Bosco Prep-NJ,------------- Skyline-TX, Good Counsel-MD.
trinity and don bosco prep will be 1 and 2, skyline and good counsel will be 3 and 4.

That's my point. Some guy below me stated that west coast will get crush...but those team I mentioned played high caliber teams from from Florida, Texas and others. Where Trinity is a powerhouse but only play and beat teams from the greater Cincy area. Play and beat a team from Fla, Tx, or Ca and maybe.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Since this is a Kentucky site, the poll will be heavily in Trinity's favor. DBP and T would crush all the west coast teams the guy above me mentioned.

:lame:
Trinity will prevail!
trinity
FBfan4life Wrote::lame:

Okay then, let's look at the 3 teams you mentioned.

Oaks Christian: 11-3, didn't win their sectional, so how could they be listed as a national power? Marc Tyler and Jimmy Clausen graduated a long time ago.

Bishop Gorman: 15-1 only loss to Armwood, Florida (@ Bishop Gorman). Armwood will be playing a team in the state title that only beat Cincy Elder (who finished 2-8) at home by 3.

De La Salle: 13-1, got waxed by St. Thomas Aquinas 30-6, and STA got eliminated in the 3rd round of the Florida playoffs and they also lost twice in the regular season.

Those 3 teams, albeit they are very good football teams and might give DBP and Trinity a game, would not beat either one and don't deserve to be in consideration of a national title.
FBfan4life Wrote:That's my point. Some guy below me stated that west coast will get crush...but those team I mentioned played high caliber teams from from Florida, Texas and others. Where Trinity is a powerhouse but only play and beat teams from the greater Cincy area. Play and beat a team from Fla, Tx, or Ca and maybe.

i would like to see trinity play some of the teams from FL, TX, NJ, and BAMA. when i say NJ, there is only one team that come to mind.

i don't know that much about cali football. but it have to be good, to be rank in the top 5 state for high school football.
1. FL
2. TX
3. Cali