Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your BGR Username
Where prompted you to name your BGR username what it is?

I'll tell mine in a bit...I want to hear some of your alls first.
When my grandpa was alive, he always called me Spud when I was little. And his favorite # was 6.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Family member made the account and they got tired of it. They asked if I wanted so I said sure lol but im sure yours is wideright because your gate swings wide right
^hahahaha
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
HawksRule Wrote:Family member made the account and they got tired of it. They asked if I wanted so I said sure lol but im sure yours is wideright because your gate swings wide right

You'd probably like to see my gate swing wide right wouldn't you fag?
WideRight05 Wrote:You'd probably like to see my gate swing wide right wouldn't you fag?

You caught me lol
HawksRule Wrote:You caught me lol

Caught? It's obvious with you. Big Grin
WideRight05 Wrote:Caught? It's obvious with you. Big Grin

Ah screw you lol jk
Look what this threads turned into. You troll everything WR05
#BBFL
Me? I was innocent this time. It was Hawksrule!
Spud6 Wrote:Look what this threads turned into. You troll everything WR05

If his gate didn't swing so wide we wouldn't have this problem lo
^dudeeeeeeee... hilarious!
#BBFL
HawksRule Wrote:If his gate didn't swing so wide we wouldn't have this problem lo

I have received a warning from "Real Badman" for calling you a despicable name, so I have to back off a bit. Because that totally throws off my comeback to that one. Sad

So, I guess I'll "untroll" this thread and get back to the topic.

I once had a username on here back in 2005, and, that account is still up. Big Grin But, I won't tell who it is. Because that was a serious account that I used and posted a lot with back in the day.

I have always gotten on here and read the boards occasionally in the past 3 or 4 years for sports news. I said on another thread that the trolls are the ones that attract posters, because when a troll's team loses, people are always saying, "I can't wait to get onto BGR and show this guy what it's about!" For instance, I almost made a name on here when WVU got beat last year to rub it into good ole' Neery.

I enjoy pranks, jokes, things of that nature. My style of humor, IMO, is very similar to the TV show South Park. They will take something that is going on (usually a current issue) and greatly exaggerate it and make fun of it. Or they will make fun of a particular person. For instance, type "Jay Leno South Park" on google images, and you'll see how they make fun of his chin.

I employ that style of humor into my posts. I get on here to joke and relieve stress, unlike some who IMO are more stressed by sites such as this. It's fun getting on here joking around, having fun and talking with people about sports. I go overboard sometimes, no question. But, I know I'm getting totally off topic, soooo.......

I decided I would mock somebody for my username. I was looking for somebody well known that likes to stir the pot. I also like to have an ego, so I thought about the following:

1. Dangerousdaneerfan: I thought about taking his name, changing "neer" to a certain 5 letter word that rhymes with it (I'm on the hot seat right now lol), and making my posts fruity, and copying my avatar directly from something Zaga previously had.

2. Lies: I thought about making that name and debating Truth on every post he makes.

3. FairviewPride: RussellPride has Russell in the name, but supports Fairview and bashes local rivals, including an occasional shot at Russell. I thought about creating FairviewPride and taking shots at Fairview.

But that wasn't enough.

Then, I noticed Wideleft01, and sometimes Hop24 in the EKY threads as the playoffs started. Wideleft01 especially got on here and flat out wrecked havoc. Sometimes when I go into the threads and bash teams, I am more making fun of him than anything and greatly exaggerating what he does. I also "like" just about every post he makes. My posts has ruffled some feathers because almost every "bash" thread I have started has ended nearly a page or more long. I should not be taken seriously. However, it is all in good nature, and if I look stupid just to give somebody a needed laugh to make their day better, I'll take it. One thing I ever won't do, that WL01 will, is bash a team after they have lost. I will talk all kinds of excrement before the game, but after the game has been played, no point in jumping on your opponent further, especially high school young men who are busting their butts every day so they can be on the field.
WideRight05 Wrote:I have received a warning from "Real Badman" for calling you a despicable name, so I have to back off a bit. Because that totally throws off my comeback to that one. Sad

So, I guess I'll "untroll" this thread and get back to the topic.

I once had a username on here back in 2005, and, that account is still up. Big Grin But, I won't tell who it is. Because that was a serious account that I used and posted a lot with back in the day.

I have always gotten on here and read the boards occasionally in the past 3 or 4 years for sports news. I said on another thread that the trolls are the ones that attract posters, because when a troll's team loses, people are always saying, "I can't wait to get onto BGR and show this guy what it's about!" For instance, I almost made a name on here when WVU got beat last year to rub it into good ole' Neery.

I enjoy pranks, jokes, things of that nature. My style of humor, IMO, is very similar to the TV show South Park. They will take something that is going on (usually a current issue) and greatly exaggerate it and make fun of it. Or they will make fun of a particular person. For instance, type "Jay Leno South Park" on google images, and you'll see how they make fun of his chin.

I employ that style of humor into my posts. I get on here to joke and relieve stress, unlike some who IMO are more stressed by sites such as this. It's fun getting on here joking around, having fun and talking with people about sports. I go overboard sometimes, no question. But, I know I'm getting totally off topic, soooo.......

I decided I would mock somebody for my username. I was looking for somebody well known that likes to stir the pot. I also like to have an ego, so I thought about the following:

1. Dangerousdaneerfan: I thought about taking his name, changing "neer" to a certain 5 letter word that rhymes with it (I'm on the hot seat right now lol), and making my posts fruity, and copying my avatar directly from something Zaga previously had.

2. Lies: I thought about making that name and debating Truth on every post he makes.

3. FairviewPride: RussellPride has Russell in the name, but supports Fairview and bashes local rivals, including an occasional shot at Russell. I thought about creating FairviewPride and taking shots at Fairview.

But that wasn't enough.

Then, I noticed Wideleft01, and sometimes Hop24 in the EKY threads as the playoffs started. Wideleft01 especially got on here and flat out wrecked havoc. Sometimes when I go into the threads and bash teams, I am more making fun of him than anything and greatly exaggerating what he does. I also "like" just about every post he makes. My posts has ruffled some feathers because almost every "bash" thread I have started has ended nearly a page or more long. I should not be taken seriously. However, it is all in good nature, and if I look stupid just to give somebody a needed laugh to make their day better, I'll take it. One thing I ever won't do, that WL01 will, is bash a team after they have lost. I will talk all kinds of excrement before the game, but after the game has been played, no point in jumping on your opponent further, especially high school young men who are busting their butts every day so they can be on the field.

Buddy the last time I was suspended I refereed people from to a certain area as Russians. lol
^That's hillarious!!!

I've caused all kinds of trouble on here and I finally get a warning just for jokingly calling somebody a name lol.
WideRight05 Wrote:^That's hillarious!!!

I've caused all kinds of trouble on here and I finally get a warning just for jokingly calling somebody a name lol.

I didn't even get a warning lol
^ HAHA wow!!! Then again this site did used to be a lot stricter.
^Yes, yes it did indeed. A lot more laid back now.
#BBFL
Yeah. That's why it kicks the butt of "he-whose-site-name-shall-not-be-used."

Wonder how long I would've lasted on there before I lost my $20....

Also, does it not scare you that I moderated a site like this once for almost three years?
^A tad bit. Lol
#BBFL
^Oh my.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Conceded.
spud6 Wrote:when my grandpa was alive, he always called me spud when i was little. And his favorite # was 6.

and???
A co-worker started calling me "Dangerous Dan" a few years back. I just added "Eer Fan" to it since I have been a life long Mountaineer fan. Thus dangerousdaneerfan!!!!
^When I first saw your username, I honestly thought it was Dangerous Daneer Fan.

I kept thinking where is Daneer, WV? What is that team like? lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's my nickname, taken from my real name.

Which is Jarrod.

J-Rod
I think mines self explanatory considering the high school team i root for is a 99% running team
and its so much meaner than SpreadITout lol.
"Cocaine Head" would have given the wrong impression, so I settled....
Hahahahah^^^

Mine was borrowed from my step-brother's password for a game...don't know how he came up with it. The 33 is for my football number in JrHigh and most of highschool, and I used it in basketball for the one year I played. 15 is my favorite number on a football or basketball team, but I played Will LB/DE and TE, and 15 wasn't the best number for that, hah.
When I had a kid in the Paintsville school system, I saw Paintsville kid holding a sign or something at one of the ballgames that said Paintsville was "the real ville". I don't know how they came about that slogan. I figured it was some rivalry thing between Paintsville and Magoffin County, but it seems like I remember a Paintsville or Johnson Central fan explain it on here once, and it was about them, but I don't remember what it was.