Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard's 6'7" transfer?
Anyone know what grade he is in?
Can he play?
Is this the kid from North Laurel?
How did he get eligible already?Confusednicker:
I mean he has only been their a few days and already had 6 points in his first game last night. :HitWall: Must have some good connections to get someone through all the paper work that fast. Just saying!:worthy:
He is a senior from South Laruel. He can play a little bit. He was kicked off the team at South and left because of reasons I will not disclose. He will help them some. I have no clue how he got eligible this quick, must be on the right side of the fence. Shocker to me that the paige kid has been here 4mths and has no idea if he is gonna be eligible or not.
That was kinda what I was wondering for, can't believe they would make a ruling so fast on this kid and haven't on the Paige kid. That is crazy! But like you said, someone is on the right side of the fence.
I am assuming that you are referring to Spencer Brashear and if I am not mistaken, I believe he is 6'8''. I wasn't at the game last night but I am assuming that either he did not get much playing time or he hasn't gotten any better from last year because Lee Co has absolutely no height at all so he should have been able to score at will last night instead of only getting 6 points!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I believe SL signed out on this kid and didnt push anything...
Hazard gets what they want, as usual.
warmachine Wrote:Hazard gets what they want, as usual.

Mother teaches at HHS, cut and dried!!!
Of course we do get whatever we want!!!!!:yawn:

Is that why Eric Back, Evan Whitaker and Andrew Abbott sit out a FULL YEAR when they transferred to Hazard.

I do not see anyone else in the region ever sitting out,,,:eyeroll:
CADEREECE Wrote:Of course we do get whatever we want!!!!!:yawn:

Is that why Eric Back, Evan Whitaker and Andrew Abbott sit out a FULL YEAR when they transferred to Hazard.

I do not see anyone else in the region ever sitting out,,,:eyeroll:

Look at ya Cadereece, good to c a little fire in you...
Im not knocking hhs because he is eligible. I just think its really funny that there is a couple of kids(Paige from PCC, Charles Johnson from Bourbon county) I can think of that has been waiting forever on an answer and cant to get no love. Congrats to HHS!!
Cadereece,
If you get time, make a list of tranfers that got eligible in the past 10 years to Hazard and how many to PCC. Hazard would win in a landslide. I hear you have a foreign exchange student from Canada getting ready to move in with you. Hahaha.
ekff Wrote:I believe SL signed out on this kid and didnt push anything...
Signing off still does not mean an automatic eligibility. He still has to meet transfer guidelines, such as a change of residency.
Hell I'm sure the kid isnt going to drive from London to Hazard everyday. I'm sure he has changed residency.
Maybe PCC's boys coach needs to get some tips from Randy Napier !!!
LOL^

Ol Randy now he has the magic stick.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Signing off still does not mean an automatic eligibility. He still has to meet transfer guidelines, such as a change of residency.

He moved and SL signed off... Nothing to push on.
warmachine Wrote:Cadereece,
If you get time, make a list of tranfers that got eligible in the past 10 years to Hazard and how many to PCC. Hazard would win in a landslide. I hear you have a foreign exchange student from Canada getting ready to move in with you. Hahaha.

I think NOT... Hazard would have more but not a landslide...

Just in the past few years.

Corey Matin, Tyler Bailey didn't sit anytime..

Cleve Washington had to sit some of Football season. Waited awhile on his appeal.

Eric Back, Evan Whitaker both sat a year.

Yeah if you want to go back to the 50's and 60's...
Gonna quote zaga here.... ahhh boys.....
ekff Wrote:I think NOT... Hazard would have more but not a landslide...

Just in the past few years.

Corey Matin, Tyler Bailey didn't sit anytime..

Cleve Washington had to sit some of Football season. Waited awhile on his appeal.

Eric Back, Evan Whitaker both sat a year.

Yeah if you want to go back to the 50's and 60's...

Don't forget Rob Warren, he had to sit out till mid January!