• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 72 Lee Co. 44
Final
12/6/2011
Hazard 72
Lee Co. 44
Lee Co. 4 15 10 15 44
Hazard 14 15 28 15 72
Lee Co. (2-2) -- Baker 6, Sample 1, May 7, Estes 3, Cornelius 5, Cox 2, Gilbert 1, Gabbard 4, Evans 15.
Hazard (3-0) -- Hollan 7, Thompson 4, Mobelini 10, Triplett 6, J.Combs 13, Hardy 9, Hall 4, B.Combs 9, Brashear 6, Arnett 2, Hughes 2

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...z1foM32gbM
I guess this answered everyone's question Bj Combs is playing.
Well not much to say about this one. Usually never turns out well when the Cats go to the Dawg House!!

Congrats Hazard!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats Hazard
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congrats Dawgs!
ekff Wrote:I guess this answered everyone's question Bj Combs is playing.

BJ told me a couple of months ago that he was going to play basketball. Don't know where all the rumors that he wasn't playing came from.
Good job Dawgs! 3-0 now.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:BJ told me a couple of months ago that he was going to play basketball. Don't know where all the rumors that he wasn't playing came from.

Yeah.. Because he didnt play summer ball.. I've been telling people all year that Bj said he was playing.. But people still didn't think he was playing this year.
^Good BJ is playing. Put the rumors to rest. But is guess olinger isnt right? Or did he just not score?..
Is Olinger playing or not?

But Congrats Hazard!
Olinger did not play last night. The coach gave the football players a little time off if they wanted it. I believe they could wait until Wed. (today) to come to practice. BJ just wanted to get started. Congrats to the Dawgs!
Hazard will be at the top of the region with all their players back. They may have a say at who represents the region this year if they can play team ball. Good win for them.
^agree. Team ball is the key to this team and no off the court issues.
Congrats to Hazard..