Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prestonburg vs paintsville updates?
updates please
Prestonsburg won.
PBurg.....74-61 in OT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
That's a tough loss for the Tigers.
Any loss is a tough one for the Tigers right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Someone has already given up on the basketball season at 0-2. Already went back to the soccer picture. LMAO.
Ike Cooter Wrote:Someone has already given up on the basketball season at 0-2. Already went back to the soccer picture. LMAO.

HA HA HA HA HA......LOL...LOL...LOL....LOL...You have no clue. If you really knew me. You would know I'm a superstitious person. I'm a baseball guy. That's why I changed it. So don't EVEN try and start any crap. Capeesh?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Capeesh! haha

Had too!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL