Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cordia 97 jackson city 55
Didn't think it'd be this big of a beat down. Congrats to rhodes and the lions on their first home victory
WOW!!! Big win for the Lions!!!

Congrats Cordia!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Jackson City 11 17 18 9 55

Cordia 25 23 28 21 97

Jackson City (1-3) -- Hollan 12, B. Robinson 11, G. McIntosh 9, Davidson 9, Turner 6, J. McIntosh 6, Back 2.

Cordia (2-0) -- K. Williams 22, A. Williams 2, Hudson 25, Mullins 2, M. Sumner 22, R. Sumner 1, Owens 5, Rios 2, Miller 3, J. Williams 6, Combs 5, Davidson 2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...z1fiuJbuzj
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Way to go Lions!!! Keep it up, going have to shoot better from outside to compete with the Patriots, GO LIONS!!!
Cordias press is lethal. Probably the quickest team in the region. Goin to need the same intensity Thursday to pull off the win against kcc.
Crazy Horse Wrote:Way to go Lions!!! Keep it up, going have to shoot better from outside to compete with the Patriots, GO LIONS!!!

You must not be seeing the same game i saw.
Cordia had very athletic team but when you are allowed to hand check and slap while pressing and get the other team in foul trouble it makes it alot easier..Cordia shot bout 40 freethrows..that wont happen when they go on the road and play..
I wasn't at the game, but know about 20 people who was, got most their points around the basket. Was told they hit 6 3's at best, considering they probably attempted 25-30 on a daily basis, thats not good. Going to need to be makers in stead of shooters Thursday, GO LIONS!!!
^Cordias outside shooting will have to improve next game to win the game against kcc. But sumner and k.Williams are very good defensively in which justice and Adams are not. Going ti be a exciting game if lions come out with the same intensity. Can't wait til Thursday.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I wasn't at the game, but know about 20 people who was, got most their points around the basket. Was told they hit 6 3's at best, considering they probably attempted 25-30 on a daily basis, thats not good. Going to need to be makers in stead of shooters Thursday, GO LIONS!!!
Alot better shooting than last year.
Cordia has some upcoming talent
Star Wrote:Cordia had very athletic team but when you are allowed to hand check and slap while pressing and get the other team in foul trouble it makes it alot easier..Cordia shot bout 40 freethrows..that wont happen when they go on the road and play..

what game was you watching? At one point Cordia had 14 fouls to Jackson city 6. Cordias press done nothing but make jc team so mad they couldnt cross half court they started throwing elbows and actually cut josh mullins bad enough to cause him to sit out quarters 2-4. Cordia was nvr In the bonus the entire game. Either your going on what someone told you or an upset jchs fan.
Congrats Cordia!
Good job Cordia, pretty impressive.
Didnt say Jackson shouldve beat cordia..just saying when you can press and get no fouls called its easy to cause turnovers..and cordia shot 35 freethrows so surely they were in the bonus..plus all the fouls called that they didnt shoot freethrows..get real..you must have been distracted by the fans who ran out on court taunting Jackson players or the DJ that was playing music during the game..it was a circus..no doubt!!
I was looking at the linescore on here. Which Cordia players are the new guys?
Crazy Horse Wrote:I wasn't at the game, but know about 20 people who was, got most their points around the basket. Was told they hit 6 3's at best, considering they probably attempted 25-30 on a daily basis, thats not good. Going to need to be makers in stead of shooters Thursday, GO LIONS!!!
They Scored 97 with JV playing 1/3 of the game. They got scorers not shooters.:eyeroll:
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I was looking at the linescore on here. Which Cordia players are the new guys?

Chris Hudson, Akeem Williams, Khalil Williams, and Zack Owens are all the new players on the team right now. They got a transfer from Betsy lane thats suppose to play ball. Idk his name or anything though.
Congrats Cordia, let's see what you got Thursday!