Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 2012
Thoughts and Predictions??
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Another winning record, another ass beating from Highlands in the regional finals.
how many starters did JC lose?
They will have another stellar season.
WideRight05 Wrote:Another winning record, another ass beating from Highlands in the regional finals.
WR5 you are truly a funny guy. I seriously mean that. Your little sqeaks here and there reak of insecurity. Thats the last thing a true HHS fan would be. Are you a true Bluebird fan? For real? You mean it? Really? Come on!!!!!! You can tell us.:biggrin:
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:WR5 you are truly a funny guy. I seriously mean that. Your little sqeaks here and there reak of insecurity. Thats the last thing a true HHS fan would be. Are you a true Bluebird fan? For real? You mean it? Really? Come on!!!!!! You can tell us.:biggrin:

Yeah, I love my Bluebirds. JC is a good team. In fact, many, myself being one, would argue that they were they were the second best team in the state behind Highlands for a couple of the times that we played.
futurestatechamps Wrote:how many starters did JC lose?

If I'm remembering correctly, 3 on offense and 3 on defense.

JJ Jude - RB / DB
John Conley - Center
Ross Sanor - DE / TE
Brody Mullens - DE
Shane Auxier - LB

And our outstanding kicker, Trent Davis is a senior.
The loss of Jude is obviously the biggest but Sanor was impressive on the defensive side of the ball.

With 16 starters returning it should be a good season next fall in Paintsville.
JC will have the best group of talent it has ever had over four consec. classes over the next couple of years. They may not have the best athlete as they did with JJ but as a whole the teams will be much much better in my opinion.
JCHS Alumni Eagle Wrote:JC will have the best group of talent it has ever had over four consec. classes over the next couple of years. They may not have the best athlete as they did with JJ but as a whole the teams will be much much better in my opinion.

Team depth is more significant that one outstanding player. Looking forward to continuing our rivalry with the Golden Eagles for years to come.
I heard a RUMOR that Matney was stepping down for a college job. Any truth to that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:I heard a RUMOR that Matney was stepping down for a college job. Any truth to that?

I've heard this to, But you know how things get started
^I know. That's why I was hoping someone could clear it up for us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:I heard a RUMOR that Matney was stepping down for a college job. Any truth to that?

I doubt it, he would have to take a cut in pay.
^LOL...You're prolly right. But, hopefully someone will fill us in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Keepnitreal Wrote:If I'm remembering correctly, 3 on offense and 3 on defense.

JJ Jude - RB / DB
John Conley - Center
Ross Sanor - DE / TE
Brody Mullens - DE
Shane Auxier - LB

And our outstanding kicker, Trent Davis is a senior.

PLUS
OG Nathan Byrd
DB Rhys Julian
Johnson is tough. Just too one dimensional. I wonder if they will adopt the forward pass now that Jude is gone.
I look for JC to be better next year. The young QB started making plays late in the season. He showed some good speed and a nice arm. I am thinking that JC will throw the ball more next year. They will have some holes to fill on the defensive line. I was impressed with one of there young RBs too.
honestjchsfan Wrote:I look for JC to be better next year. The young QB started making plays late in the season. He showed some good speed and a nice arm. I am thinking that JC will throw the ball more next year. They will have some holes to fill on the defensive line. I was impressed with one of there young RBs too.

That QB was good. IMO should have had more carries. FB wasn't bad either.
I will answer it for you OTH.It is definetly a rumor.Seems like it is a yearly thing to get started.I spoke to coach Matney and he is as excited as everyone to keep our kids in the weightroom.With all the young talented and committed players we are looking forward to next season as well.
He'll probably stay in high school, no way he can run the score up on teams coaching college like he does high school teams.
RIPKIN Wrote:I will answer it for you OTH.It is definetly a rumor.Seems like it is a yearly thing to get started.I spoke to coach Matney and he is as excited as everyone to keep our kids in the weightroom.With all the young talented and committed players we are looking forward to next season as well.

Appreciate it RIPKIN! I also talked to another reliable friend on Facebook and he also confirmed it to be a RUMOR. Thanks Guys for clearing it up for us!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis