• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn 48 - North Laurel 38
Roland Wirewille Classic @ Berea College

Buckhorn 48
North Laurel 38

Buckhorn 15 14 7 12 48
North Laurel 12 7 12 7 38

At Berea

Buckhorn (3-0) -- Day 24, Couch 7, Tr.Gay 6, Easterling 6, Blank 3, Ta.Gay 2.

North Laurel (0-2) -- Allen 12, Shears 8, Eversole 8, Rush 4, Henson 3, Thompson 3.
Matt Day leads Buckhorn to another good win. Good luck in the next game against Wolfe County
Matt Day and Buckhorn are looking really good!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
When will Carson be able to play?

Missing him at North!
Talked to a freind of mine at the Clay Co. game last night. He watched the North-Buckhorn game and he said North is just not very good right now, but once Carson comes back they will improve greatly.
icecreamandcake Wrote:When will Carson be able to play?Missing him at North!

Why is Carson not playing?
does Buckhorn have anybody other than Day that can play? nobody else i have seen this yr is very good on that team other than him
^ They have several players that are good. They only lost 1 player from last year that went 19-7. Matt Day, Tray Gay, Andy Gilbert, Scott Blank are all good and they have others that are good too
idk just seems like to me all they have is day that can actually play. scoring 50% of your teams points every night usually means you have to do it. i have seen them play this yr an day is the only person on that team that does anything
^ if you had a player that's in the top 15-20 in the state wouldn't you want the ball in his hands too?
Matt Day is our go to player and does most of the scoring, but we have a team with great players who play their role and don't try to do more than they can. When needed, Scott Blank and Ryan Couch both can step up and have big games. The twins play very aggressive on the defensive end and on the boards. This team also have a couple of freshmen who will help once they get adjusted to the high school game. This is a good Buckhorn TEAM with a very good go to player.
Strikeout King Wrote:^ They have several players that are good. They only lost 1 player from last year that went 19-7. Matt Day, Tray Gay, Andy Gilbert, Scott Blank are all good and they have others that are good too

Actually, Gilbert isn't playing. Blank, Day, Ryan Couch, Trevor Easterling, Matt Whitaker and Tray and Tate Gay are the seniors. None of them score a ton of points but are capable of hitting shots, taking care of the basketball and are very good defenders.
Matt Day keeps on rolling! Congrats Buckhorn!