•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A Championship Central 15 Belfry 14
Iluvfootball Wrote:I beg to differ with u!!! He is far from being a PUNK!! The punk just might be the person typing dumb @$$ remarks as the one u just typed!!! Get a grip. He was clearly down & those guys came in back to back. It's all good b/c at the end of the day he's still being heavily recruited & ur @$$ is sitting in ur lazy boy being just that...A LAZY BOY!!! Get up to his status & then come talk to me! Don't be mad b/c ur team loss & b/c ur band got out played!!! I wouldn't care what the score was...a "W" is a "W"!! Those Central boys held their heads low when u guys went up 14-9 but Wales helped them get back into that game. What a team leader does! He rallied up his troops & told them they had to win that game. They went out there & played hard & it showed b/c they came out on top when that clock hit 00:00. Take ur loss & move on! Let us enjoy our 4th championship in 5 yrs!!!! & to all the other Belfry fans that have good sense u guys have a great team & I'm sure we'll be seeing u guys @WKU next year!

Your post is a little bit off base hence the highlighted and underligned quote. He was NOT out of bounds OR down. See the attached photo proof or better yet, watch the film on ihigh. He was hit-clean and hard.
heck of a game
long_time_pirate Wrote:Your post is a little bit off base hence the highlighted and underligned quote. He was NOT out of bounds OR down. See the attached photo proof or better yet, watch the film on ihigh. He was hit-clean and hard.

While clearly not down, it looks like the Belfry player was leading with his helmet, that is the only thing I see wrong with those pics.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

long_time_pirate Wrote:Your post is a little bit off base hence the highlighted and underligned quote. He was NOT out of bounds OR down. See the attached photo proof or better yet, watch the film on ihigh. He was hit-clean and hard.

While clearly not down, it looks like the Belfry player was leading with his helmet (See pic 1), that is the only thing I see wrong with those pics.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:While clearly not down, it looks like the Belfry player was leading with his helmet (See pic 1), that is the only thing I see wrong with those pics.

I'll give you that it does look that way BUT in the same sense of the word (or picture) we do have some of #23 Messer being "late" hit after his catch with a "NO" call on it too. He WAS out of bounds as he was on the LC sidelines. Oh, and the chopblock that wasn't called, got a pic of it too. I could nitpick all day long but regardless, Mr. Wales needs to NOT say he was hit late as he was not. He was inbounds and the ball was in play. Central won and it's a hard one to swallow but life has went on for us Pirates.
Ok so after looking at the pics I do see he wasn't down & yes the belfry kid did lead with his helmet. Everyone wants to comment on all the "personal fouls" Central committed but calls were missed on both sides of the football!!! That's football. There's always games were the refs don't do so good of a job officiating. It pissed me off to see someone stoop that low to be name calling on a kid. Yeah Central thought it was gonna be a blowout & I think it ended up being the best game out of the 6 that were played that weekend. This thread is the only one were the winning team is getting bashed! Wales is a really good kid & he works extremely hard both on & off the field. I'm so glad he's mature enough not to worry about what u coach couch potato's have to say. While u guys sit her & ridicule him, he's planning visits & trying to make a decision on which D1 university he wants to attend. As he said in his interview his goal was to win his 3rd championship b4 he left Central! He did that & now it's on to the next one. When those rings get ordered, I'll make sure I post a big pretty pic for all the haters!!!
Iluvfootball Wrote:Ok so after looking at the pics I do see he wasn't down & yes the belfry kid did lead with his helmet. Everyone wants to comment on all the "personal fouls" Central committed but calls were missed on both sides of the football!!! That's football. There's always games were the refs don't do so good of a job officiating. It pissed me off to see someone stoop that low to be name calling on a kid. Yeah Central thought it was gonna be a blowout & I think it ended up being the best game out of the 6 that were played that weekend. This thread is the only one were the winning team is getting bashed! Wales is a really good kid & he works extremely hard both on & off the field. I'm so glad he's mature enough not to worry about what u coach couch potato's have to say. While u guys sit her & ridicule him, he's planning visits & trying to make a decision on which D1 university he wants to attend. As he said in his interview his goal was to win his 3rd championship b4 he left Central! He did that & now it's on to the next one. When those rings get ordered, I'll make sure I post a big pretty pic for all the haters!!!

Just so you know, you are showing just how immature you are young man. Most on here are NOT bashing Wales. Granted, he is a great ballplayer who has proven himself over and over. BUT, you are not understanding that HE, WALES made the comment that it was a late hit on him. As I stated in the above post, I could nit pick this game to death with what should or could have been called but it's too late now to whine over it. Just as you are showing your age with your smart little comments. Do you not think the young men from Belfry are hurting? This was THEIR game. They had this! They worked their asses off JUST as Central did to win it. It was not given to them, they had to work to get it, which in my opinion would make it worth all the more! Take your win, enjoy it, but quit dissing the young men in red who gave their all and left it on the field. Just because a fan pissed you off doesn't mean you have to be a HATER yourself!
^^^^^b/c I say what the truth is I'm hating. I'm not a kid & I'm not hating at all!! Far from hating!!! In my previous post I commended Belfry & said that I know I'll see them at WKU next year. I dont bash kids!!!! Some Belfry fans have done nothing but bash central!!! I know u can't base things on what a few idiots have to say. Every fan base has a few idiots!! Wales isn't looking for any recognition on anything. He's never been about himself. He's always been about his team...his brothers!!! As far as Wales making the comment to a reporter & not on twitter....that's what he felt at the time. If he ever looks at the pics I'm sure he would change what he said. This young man has had a target on his back for 2yrs now. Not saying that Belfry was out to hurt him but that's just what he's had to deal with. So it is what it is & it's over!!! I really wish they would close this thread b/c it's getting really pitiful!!!
Ilovefootball , from black & yellow to red & black makes total sense ! Congrats to Ace ! From ALL Central football ulumi ! He had an outstanding career & made us all very proud ! Hope he goes to where he can have a big ol hometown lineman paving the way.
Yes I agree this thread reads like Central actually lost. Be sure to post the rings !
Iluvfootball Wrote:^^^^^b/c I say what the truth is I'm hating. I'm not a kid & I'm not hating at all!! Far from hating!!! In my previous post I commended Belfry & said that I know I'll see them at WKU next year. I dont bash kids!!!! Some Belfry fans have done nothing but bash central!!! I know u can't base things on what a few idiots have to say. Every fan base has a few idiots!! Wales isn't looking for any recognition on anything. He's never been about himself. He's always been about his team...his brothers!!! As far as Wales making the comment to a reporter & not on twitter....that's what he felt at the time. If he ever looks at the pics I'm sure he would change what he said. This young man has had a target on his back for 2yrs now. Not saying that Belfry was out to hurt him but that's just what he's had to deal with. So it is what it is & it's over!!! I really wish they would close this thread b/c it's getting really pitiful!!!

Have no dog in this fight at all.

I would say though that the above opening sentence is not truth. You originally spoke that the kid was hit late and/or out of bounds. You have acknowledged you were wrong when visual evidence was presented. So to say you are always speaking the truth is not totally true.

Your emotions ruled your observation and that's understandable but it also clouds the "truth." Congrats to you guys on your state title.
I think Belfry needs to thank Scroggins for the close game. There was no doubt that Central had a huge speed advantage. The pass was there all day,on several pass plays there were 3 receivers open at all times. The middle of the field was wide open due to belfry playing the run so hard. Play action and it's 6 every time. The game was way closer than it should of been even without Wales. So thank Scroggins. With that being said it was a tough way to lose for Belfry. Hats off to them!
Lets put this crap to rest:

- Wales was not hit late, we can all agree on that
- For a poster to call a kid a "punk" is low brow, we can all agree on that.
- Central was the best 3A team in the State
- Belfry gave them all they wanted and then some
- Both teams have a lot to look forward to next year

There...now everyone get the hell over themselves and stop diluting such a great game with such petty pleas for disrespect and attention.
Coachdad Wrote:Ilovefootball , from black & yellow to red & black makes total sense ! Congrats to Ace ! From ALL Central football ulumi ! He had an outstanding career & made us all very proud ! Hope he goes to where he can have a big ol hometown lineman paving the way.
Yes I agree this thread reads like Central actually lost. Be sure to post the rings !

I use to enjoy reading your post but now you have lowed yourself
down to some other people level that gets on here this is a site that is used by mostly eastern ky that likes talking
about our team if you don't like it go to Bluegrass Preps it has more people
from your way with that being said hope to see you in BG next year and good luck to both teams next year. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I use to enjoy reading your post but now you have lowed yourself
down to some other people level that gets on here this is a site that is used by mostly eastern ky that likes talking
about our team if you don't like it go to Bluegrass Preps it has more people
from your way with that being said hope to see you in BG next year and good luck to both teams next year. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i WILL NEVER SEE OR MEET YOU ! so i dont care what you respect and if you used to enjoy my posts thats because they were good reading ! who made you the post police ?sheesh ! your telling me to go to another website , why do you have to read & respond im hearing there is a " block this person button" , just like this a free public forum ! feel free to block me. i dont respect or disrespect people who i dont know. because I DONT CARE ! WERE ALL FACELESS & NAMELESS ON HERE. YOU MADE ME ALL SAD ! LOL Smile, Sad
Coachdad Wrote:i WILL NEVER SEE OR MEET YOU ! so i dont care what you respect and if you used to enjoy my posts thats because they were good reading ! who made you the post police ?sheesh ! your telling me to go to another website , why do you have to read & respond im hearing there is a " block this person button" , just like this a free public forum ! feel free to block me. i dont respect or disrespect people who i dont know. because I DONT CARE ! WERE ALL FACELESS & NAMELESS ON HERE. YOU MADE ME ALL SAD ! LOL Smile, Sad

You are taking what i said wrong i'm not trying to a a-- i'm saying the reason
you fell the way you do is because most of all the people on here are from
Belfry or from Eastern Ky.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:You are taking what i said wrong i'm not trying to a a-- i'm saying the reason
you fell the way you do is because most of all the people on here are from
Belfry or from Eastern Ky.

Man I'll be cool with anybody on here who wants to be cool , but u did say u lost respect for me. Y'all better quit taking this site so serious ,life is so much more, u better start enjoying it. Go to the Mall , movies , take a pretty lady out to dinner, invite her over & watch big screen & have a couple cocktails .
Dillon Wrote:I think Belfry needs to thank Scroggins for the close game. There was no doubt that Central had a huge speed advantage. The pass was there all day,on several pass plays there were 3 receivers open at all times. The middle of the field was wide open due to belfry playing the run so hard. Play action and it's 6 every time. The game was way closer than it should of been even without Wales. So thank Scroggins. With that being said it was a tough way to lose for Belfry. Hats off to them!

Are you saying that Scroggins intentionally tried to keep the game close or that he is a terrible play caller? :eyeroll: From your post that what it sounds like to me. With that being said, it had to be tough for central to try to keep it that close and not pass to any of its open recievers. Hats off to them.
Crossbones Wrote:Are you saying that Scroggins intentionally tried to keep the game close or that he is a terrible play caller? :eyeroll: From your post that what it sounds like to me. With that being said, it had to be tough for central to try to keep it that close and not pass to any of its open recievers. Hats off to them.

This is what i was thanking and after every post we need to give a congrats
out to Central so we don't make anyone mad.
long_time_pirate Wrote:I'll give you that it does look that way BUT in the same sense of the word (or picture) we do have some of #23 Messer being "late" hit after his catch with a "NO" call on it too. He WAS out of bounds as he was on the LC sidelines. Oh, and the chopblock that wasn't called, got a pic of it too. I could nitpick all day long but regardless, Mr. Wales needs to NOT say he was hit late as he was not. He was inbounds and the ball was in play. Central won and it's a hard one to swallow but life has went on for us Pirates.

I really did not look that closely at the game on Ihigh, just the picture that was submitted on here. I have no doubt that there were misse3d or bad calls both ways, there always are. It was a great game between two of the top programs in Ky.

99PIRATEFAN Wrote:This is what i was thanking and after every post we need to give a congrats
out to Central so we don't make anyone mad.

Dude we ballin out of control, living our life like it's golden ! you should try it, if your not to stuffy and got a some cash it's fun ! I promise!
I don't think Belfry should be complaining about officiating. I wonder if they named "The Cam" after Duke's Cameron indoor stadium, because you have to be somebody like Highlands to come in there and win with all the calls going against you - don't know how JC pulled it out.
WideRight05 Wrote:I don't think Belfry should be complaining about officiating. I wonder if they named "The Cam" after Duke's Cameron indoor stadium, because you have to be somebody like Highlands to come in there and win with all the calls going against you - don't know how JC pulled it out.

Once again talking out your ass as you have NO clue what you are talking about! I've seen Belfry get better called games in Ashland than I have at "The Cam". AND, just for your information, CAM Mining paid a major portion of the facilities we have at Belfry. Lord knows the local BOE isn't going to do it. JUST so you know... The proper name is HAYWOOD FIELD @ CAM Stadium.... you think you can remember all that ole' smart one?:eyeroll:
long_time_pirate Wrote:Once again talking out your ass as you have NO clue what you are talking about! I've seen Belfry get better called games in Ashland than I have at "The Cam". AND, just for your information, CAM Mining paid a major portion of the facilities we have at Belfry. Lord knows the local BOE isn't going to do it. JUST so you know... The proper name is HAYWOOD FIELD @ CAM Stadium.... you think you can remember all that ole' smart one?:eyeroll:

Dude, I was in your area on an engagement when you played Ashland this year...I saw the game. This state is amongst the worst for officiating, but that game so far ranks as the worst I have ever seen.
^ And I don't know what Ashland is like. Only saw them when they came up and played us a couple of years ago. So they may be just as corrupt as you all.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ And I don't know what Ashland is like. Only saw them when they came up and played us a couple of years ago. So they may be just as corrupt as you all.

Man, I'll give ya one thing. You can troll with the best of them. You have ticked more off in the last month than most I've seen in years. :Thumbs:
Crossbones Wrote:Man, I'll give ya one thing. You can troll with the best of them. You have ticked more off in the last month than most I've seen in years. :Thumbs:

Thank you for the kind words! :Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)