Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne- 61 Phelps- 41
Final
Congrats Bl
Congrats Bobcats
Very sloppy game, which usually happens when the teams are far apart in talent and the first game of the year that counts. A lot of fouls, not many called. Betsy Layne will have to rebound a lot better and also make their open shots to beat the better teams in the region. I believe they will be a lot better by the time they get 5 or 6 games under their belt. There were some good signs as far as passing and taking care of the ball.
what were the stats in this one?
Congrats BL
Congrats Bobcats
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I honestly thought that BL would win this one by more than what they did but, it was still a big win!!

Congrats Bobcats!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
100%SUCCESS Wrote:what were the stats in this one?
Congrats BL

Betsy Layne 20 19 12 10 61

Phelps 4 13 7 17 41

Betsy Layne (1-0) -- Roberts 9, Hale 4, Newsome 2, Meade 9, Case 14, Luster 10, Daniels 6, Rogers 6, Tackett 1.

Phelps (0-1) -- Hatfield 7, Branham 6, Rayburn 17, Blankenship 4, Compton 2, Stiltner 5.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...z1fA6E3N2f
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Heck of a game by Rayburn in a losing effort
If BL is #1 and they only beat Phelps by 20 then this region is in bad shape.

I know both team were missing arguably their best players but man.
Bl starters played about 2 qtrs...that was why they only won by 20..
congrats to BL
Saying they only beat a team by 20 isn't always fair, Jr Newsome is very famous for a slower pace game. I don't believe he can slow the game down with the team he has this year but when you do play a slower paced game, a 20 point victory can be a much bigger win than what it appears to be. Plus the bench played a lot and got a ton of experience for one game. Betsy Layne's bench is really young except for Cody Luster. Blake Spencer is just a soft., Dustin Rogers is a fresh., Lako Daniels is a fresh., Blake Rose is a fresh., McKenzie Akers is a fresh., Dustin Hunter is a fresh. As the year goes on and these boys get use to the speed of the game, the bench will start to be more productive.
Congrats Betsy Lane!
Is michael henson playing this year
^No
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL