Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos 16 - Chargers 13 OT
Final..
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Tebow did not look good throwing the ball down the stretch, but his team did win again!
^He did good enough. And he D did fantastic!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
When does he ever look good throwing the ball? But man the kid always finds a way to win.
Tebow was 50% passing today with a QB rating of 95. He has thrown 8TD's to 1 INT in 6 starts. In those same 6 starts he is 5-1.

His arm looks fine to me Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Glad to see the NFL is revolving into a rushing league....
It's always Tebow Time at the end of the game and the game is never in doubt when it is Tebow Time!! Plus , he has God on his side and I truly believe that!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I love Tebow...good guy and football player.
I love watching all those ESPN Know-It-Alls squirm in their seats every time they have to talk about Tebow winning.....LOL!!!! I thought winning is what it's all about, not some freaking rating or arm motion or footwork!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Whether God is more with Tebow than with the guy on the other sideline who is praying as well, I like the idea. If nothing else, Tebow has humility, and in a game that requires "Cock & Attitude", he shows that you can play this game and not make a turd out of yourself like we see with a lot of guys who have made a mockery out of the NFL. Until I see Tebow stomp on a guy who is laying prone on the ground, I will be a supporter of his!
Tebow Mania:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/i...et-tebowed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Merril Hodge has been really silent about Tebow lately....
Tebow strikes again...
Merril Hodge is an idiot, me thinks.
vundy33 Wrote:Merril Hodge is an idiot, me thinks.

Yeah, I hate Merril Hodge! My favorite is Skip Bayless!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
vundy33 Wrote:Merril Hodge is an idiot, me thinks.

LOL, Merril is a GREAT guy. I've talked to him several times at AAU youth basketball tournaments where his son and mine both competed (different age groups). He is another Highlands guy since he lives in Ft. Thomas, so all the more reason why everyone will hate him I'm sure :flame:
Congrats Broncos. Pretty intense game.