Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield 19 - Beechwood 14
ontopofthewest Wrote:This is where you do not know what you are talking about .. either that or the reffs dont ..lol They through a bombmaybe 35 40 yards .. they called pass interference from the spot of the foul. beechwood got the ball down at their ten yard line or so when the play started they were at the mayfield 45 maybe .. go back and watch the film.. i might be wrong on what it was ccalled for but it was a round a 50 yard flag!:argue:

mayfield never had a pass int called on them the whole night. so im really not sure what call your refering to. give me a better description of the play. i will watch the film again for the 7th time.
maycards88 Wrote:mayfield never had a pass int called on them the whole night. so im really not sure what call your refering to. give me a better description of the play. i will watch the film again for the 7th time.

well beechwood had the ball on like their 35 going left to right threw a long ball across center field down to around the 20-15 yard line droped the ball but next thing i saw was them with the ball down at around the 20-15yard line? I did not make anysince to me. the guy dropped the ball , lol i dont think i was daydreamin lol seems like it might have been around the half.lol iv got to go watch the film, its really bothering me now that no one knows what im talking about... im to young to have demincha
im not sure what play your referring to. i dont remember anything like that.