Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving Hulk!
I don't need anyone to take up for me, but thanks just the same to those of you that have or have PM'd me. All I wanted to do was wish Hulk a Happy Thanksgiving. I didn't break any rules and I was belittled and bullied by 2 BGR Moderators who IMO should be setting a better example, because my post was perfectly legal and had nothing to do with them. Clearly, that's allowed and acceptable behavior on BGR if you are a MODERATOR. I defended myself and meant what I said to LWC and Ballers. I believe that they are hypocritical bullies and I hope they reap what they have sown based on the way they have treated me. Karma is a bitch, just like me.

Oh and FYI, I am not "friends or family" with Ballers or LWC and I wouldn't SPIT on either of you if you were on fire, just to make myself perfectly clear.....Every time you have badgered me about my posts to Hulk I have tried to make light of it and be good-natured. I just want to be left ALONE and not be badgered by people who are supposedly "MODERATORS". What a joke..........Just another abuse of power........
She Hulk Wrote:I don't need anyone to take up for me, but thanks just the same to those of you that have or have PM'd me. All I wanted to do was wish Hulk a Happy Thanksgiving. I didn't break any rules and I was belittled and bullied by 2 BGR Moderators who IMO should be setting a better example, because my post was perfectly legal and had nothing to do with them. Clearly, that's allowed and acceptable behavior on BGR if you are a MODERATOR. I defended myself and meant what I said to LWC and Ballers. I believe that they are hypocritical bullies and I hope they reap what they have sown based on the way they have treated me. Karma is a bitch, just like me.

Oh and FYI, I am not "friends or family" with Ballers or LWC and I wouldn't SPIT on either of you if you were on fire, just to make myself perfectly clear.....Every time you have badgered me about my posts to Hulk I have tried to make light of it and be good-natured. I just want to be left ALONE and not be badgered by people who are supposedly "MODERATORS". What a joke..........Just another abuse of power........

Bullied???????????? Are you kidding me. You are she Hulk. Turn green and whip some ass. :biggrin:
It's a damn website! Stop the freaking crying! Dusty made fun of her....nothing different than I do to the weirdo's on here everyday! Good God...

If she can't handle getting laughed at a little on the internet, she doesn't need to make threads like this. I just don't understand how any of this could hurt anyone's feelings.

Regardless, Mod's shouldn't argue publicly. Leave that to us.
She Hulk Wrote:I don't need anyone to take up for me, but thanks just the same to those of you that have or have PM'd me. All I wanted to do was wish Hulk a Happy Thanksgiving. I didn't break any rules and I was belittled and bullied by 2 BGR Moderators who IMO should be setting a better example, because my post was perfectly legal and had nothing to do with them. Clearly, that's allowed and acceptable behavior on BGR if you are a MODERATOR. I defended myself and meant what I said to LWC and Ballers. I believe that they are hypocritical bullies and I hope they reap what they have sown based on the way they have treated me. Karma is a bitch, just like me.

Confusederiously:

IT'S THE INTERNET!!!

Listen, I work with people all the time that have legitimate problems. Not super-heroes that post random threads to other super-heroes. People that have talked to me about killing themselves, that take up substance abuse, binge-eating/drinking, people that just give up on living life. Honest to goodness people that have honest to goodness problems.

I have said it in another threads months and/or years ago. I said if this is legit and you need legit help, let me know. Lord knows, I am the last person to criticize someone with a legit problem. I have seen first-hand what loss and depression does to people. I wont give names but I know a man that 5 YEARS after his wife died layed in the floor and refused to eat or move other than to perform bodily functions. When I know stories like that and work personally with these people, threads like this that joke from super-hero to super-hero are sadly pathetic to me.

As previously stated, if you have a legit problem, loss, sadness or depression. Please allow me to be the first to apologize and offer to be there. However, there are MUCH better avenues than this. I know counseling techniques that encourage the survivor to "keep their memory alive" but they mean actually them. Not "Hulk" but "John Doe (insert name here)". If this person is deceased there is no problem revealing their identity if there is video, pictures, etc... I thought I remembered you posting a video of "Hulk" singing and playing piano. I sympathized with you then and had you in my prayers. However, your behavior continues to be destructive to yourself. When you open yourself up to this kind of thing, you have to be prepared for this stuff. The same exact thing could be accomplished by typing it out in a PM and sending it to yourself. That way it would be published and it could be seen by you.

If Hulk has passed-on, he isn't going to read this. I know that is harsh reality but it is what it is. If this is a person that has chosen to leave the relationship, it is another story.

I can admit when I am wrong, the thread I created was wrong. However, She-Hulk, you cannot open yourself up to this kind of criticism. If it wasn't me, someone else would have done it. Not to make light of what could be a bad situation, but since we do not know if any of this is real, what you are doing is like a streaker getting mad because someone makes fun of their body. You are laying it all out and getting mad when someone takes a shot. In this life, you cannot have your cake and eat it too.

I am sorry that whoever is working with you or close to you is allowing you to live this fantasy life where this man that is/was in your life is still living in a Lou Ferrigno body. However, I have tried to uncover what is going on. As I previously said, I threw some prayers up for you and the situation and took it seriously, then one day you posted a thread about how your man was on an FX movie, so I felt completely humiliated. I thought, this woman is jerking our chain.

I hate to call you out but for the seriousness of this issue, all I need to know is if you have suffered a real loss, or is this some kind of game where you are mad because Lour Ferrigno's show doesn't have new episodes on Sci-Fi?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have said my piece... And I will leave it at that before I turn green.