Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens 16 49ers 6
Final
Once again my Ravens play good against better competetion.
If we can play like this every week, and not just against good teams where we sack the QB 9 times with our stellar defense, we will win the superbowl.

If we keep having mess ups like we had against Jax, and Seattle, who know where we'll end up.

Luckily, we still have games against the Bungles which is a good thing :biggrin:
^ In no way did I think what I watched last night was "GOOD" football by either team. Someone had to lose that game....
I went with Baltimore in my pick em' and I am glad I did.
Ravens beat the Texans and lost to the Titans. Shows who is a great team and who isn't Confusedsh:

Back to topic now, 9 sacks is unexcusable. They may have seriously set back Alex Smith's development. Before tonight he had a QB rating of 95. I repeat 95! I guarantee he wont be successful on anything past a 3-step drop next week. He will be looking over his shoulder and feeling pressure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Ravens 'D' played well last night.
Congrats Ravens
If 49ers had a better QB, they would be the best team in the league... Def and Kicking can only win so many games.

I still like the 49ers in the playoffs tho.
Dont be hatin on the Ravens.
If you dont watch it, we might not let the Bungles play close with us like we did last time.
This was one hell of a game..I really enjoyed it.
Your Ravens are at the tail end of a 6-0 run. By then we will have so much momentum they may want to cancel the game.
^
lol, good one.
The Bungles will choke