Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaysean Paige and the KHSAA:
First, I'm not from PCC, a PCC rival or EKY in general. I'm from the 5th Region, so it's doubtful I'd see Paige play in person.

That being said, what is below can be found on the KHSAA website:

http://portal.ksba.org/public/Meeting/At...tID=117774

See Page 6

Case Number: 10017
Ruling: ineligible, bylaw 6
Transfer Date: 09/01/11
Entered (Ruling) Date: 10/13/11

The transfers were reviewed Nov. 15 during the board of control meeting.

Was there a follow-up/secondary meeting/appeal sometime between Oct. 13 and now?

I'm not trying to start up trouble -- don't know his grades or his residency status -- but all I'm trying to do is point out is the only thing the KHSAA has put on paper SO FAR is INELIGIBLE.

FWIW, while many kids on that PDF linked above were found eligible, there were several kids ruled ineligible, too. So it's not like PCC/Paige are being singled out.
That was the initial ruling.

There is an appeal process after the initial ruling and that is where we are currently at.
lol^ you lost an avatar bet didnt you....
^ Should that even be a question?
lol
zaga_fan Wrote:That was the initial ruling.

There is an appeal process after the initial ruling and that is where we are currently at.

appeal process = money exchange and political favors
zaga_fan Wrote:^ Should that even be a question?
lol

My gosh Zag!....You're gonna have to quit betting on here! I'll say this, you sure stand by your bet and pay up. You better check the pride bank though and make sure you still have some funds left. LOL Good luck to your boy Paige in his getting to play sports. I hate it for any kid to have to sit out of sports that wants to play.