Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens 31 - Bengals 24
Final

Raves at Top of AFC North at 7-3
^They are tied for first in the ACFN.
The Bengals proved once again that they cannot beat the big boys. Once again they come up short in the end.
As the season moves on, we will see the first 8 games for the Bengals were a fluke and the benefit of a soft schedule.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:^They are tied for first in the ACFN.
The Bengals proved once again that they cannot beat the big boys. Once again they come up short in the end.
As the season moves on, we will see the first 8 games for the Bengals were a fluke and the benefit of a soft schedule.

They are tied with Pittsburgh, however, they've already beat Pittsburgh Twice this year, meaning they own the tie-breaker over Pittburgh making them at Top of the AFCN
Jarons Wrote:^They are tied for first in the ACFN.

LOL, what a legitimate joke! Bengals lost by 5 to the 2nd best team in the NFL, 49ers and were a play away from winning. The Bengals played horribly against the Steelers and had every Steelers butt puckerd as the Bengals almost erased the Steelers lead on their last possession. Dalton has the worst game of his rookie year without his only downfield receiver, and he puts the scare into the Ravens! As for the schedule, What a completely uneducated comment when forgetting that the Bengals schedule is the SAME schedule as the Steelers!!!!
Why was Gresham's TD overturned? I had to leave. When I came back they had kicked a FG.
Stardust Wrote:LOL, what a legitimate joke! Bengals lost by 5 to the 2nd best team in the NFL, 49ers and were a play away from winning. The Bengals played horribly against the Steelers and had every Steelers butt puckerd as the Bengals almost erased the Steelers lead on their last possession. Dalton has the worst game of his rookie year without his only downfield receiver, and he puts the scare into the Ravens! As for the schedule, What a completely uneducated comment when forgetting that the Bengals schedule is the SAME schedule as the Steelers!!!!
Still, they came up short every time. They still lost to the Steelers, puckered butts or not, they still lost to the 49ers. They are all still losses. I know you Bungle fans like to think if you are within 10 points it is a victory. I guess when you root for a team as historically bad as the Bengals, being within ten points is a win.:biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UKisN1 Wrote:Why was Gresham's TD overturned? I had to leave. When I came back they had kicked a FG.

Hometown officating,,,,,:1:
We still own the bungles.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:We still own the bungles.

LOL, OK, the Ravens have just won their FOURTH in the last TEN against the Bengals, so yeah, I guess that should be considered as OWN!!!
I was really hoping that the Bengals would pull it out.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:LOL, OK, the Ravens have just won their FOURTH in the last TEN against the Bengals, so yeah, I guess that should be considered as OWN!!!

I was meaning we won the last few lol.

What was the Bengals record last year?

When was there last superbowl?

What was the score today?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I was meaning we won the last few lol.

What was the Bengals record last year?

When was there last superbowl?

What was the score today?

LOL, you keep digging further and further! The Bungles had won THREE of the last Four coming in. So what you meant to say was "FINALLY, the Ravens have not been embarassed by the LOWLY Bengals as we have been OWNED by them!"
^
Pretty much yea. lol
We are however 17-14 all time as the Ravens against the Bungles