Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
remember the POWELL/ BREATHITT BRAWL?
In the semifinals of the region in 2002, Breathitt played Powell at Powell county.
Breathitt had a 25 point lead, until Powell calls a timeout and all 5 starters go out. The next play a fight breaks out, cops had to come in from surrounding counties to get it under control. Fans wer e on the floor, It got ugly fast.
Breathitt gets 3 starters ejected, Powell loses none. The 2nd half Breathitt gets called for over 30 fouls and guess who wins? Woste I ever saw!:redboxer: :omg:
Good thing the dist. is at LEE or you could write it down, Powell would be dist. champions.:ref2: :ref2: :ref2: :ref2::fight: :fight: :ref2: TongueirateSho TongueirateSho :ref2: :ref2: powell did set the most fouls called in a game state record, check it out
:ref2:
wow that kinda sounds like the brawl between sf and bl this year but it wa after the game
SF,
The fight between Breathitt and Powell , Fans, parents, police, players, It got out of hand! A policeman from Powell got beaten up in the parking lot then after the game the fight started again. Get this, Breathitt's ledgendary football coach was out on the floor trying to just break it up and the cops threw him out. Powell won the game but the country boys from Breathitt won the fight. Not for that Breathitt would have won the region.
who cares that was 4 years ago. i guess when ever the district and region comes back to powell and the 7 and 8th graders that are in middle school now is automatically going to state. who cares about getting calls or not. if a team cant overcome a rock and a hard place then they shouldnt be playing.
ok, I see your from Powell county. But you make a good point.
I'm sure the Powell fans feel the same about some regions they've played in.