Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rough week for the Top 10!
Numbers 2, 4, 5, 7 & 9 all lost this weekend!

Re-Enter Boise State? LSU gotta get past Arkansas now!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
If LSU loses to Arkansas and Alabama beats Auburn, who gets the West spot in the SEC title game?
^Not sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
BSU has not chance of getting into a title game!
^I realise that. I'm just hoping for a chance to hope back into a BCS Bowl !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^I realise that. I'm just hoping for a chance to hope back into a BCS Bowl !

The NAQ spot in the BCS bowls will probably go to Houston
what about this: If LSU and Houston both win out while Alabama loses does Houston deserve to be in the National Title Game?
zaga_fan Wrote:The NAQ spot in the BCS bowls will probably go to Houston

Like I said. Just hoping...:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Strikeout King Wrote:what about this: If LSU and Houston both win out while Alabama loses does Houston deserve to be in the National Title Game?

Houston will get the chance to be beat by 50 points if that happens. Houston has an offense, but that offense had not played a legitimate D all year. This would be a complete blowout! But they will have deserved the right to be blown out!
Strikeout King Wrote:what about this: If LSU and Houston both win out while Alabama loses does Houston deserve to be in the National Title Game?

Houston doesn't really have a chance to improve their standings by beating anyone of worth.
If they were playing Bama next week they would have a shot.
However....
Saban would have to play with a High School team in order to be beaten by Houston.
Should Arkansas move up to 3?
^They did in the ESPN Poll.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
If there is a 3 way tie in the west for first place, than the BCS rankings will serve as your tiebreaker.
Meaning, if Arkansas beats LSU, than who ever is ranked the highest in the BCS our of Bama, Arkansas, and LSU will go to the SEC title game.

This is interesting because IMO it would knock LSU out of everything.
If they lose they would HAVE to fall behind these teams like the BCS does so if there a tie your SEC west champ will either be Bama or Arkansas, just depends on if Arkansas can jump Bama after a win over LSU.
^
However, if LSU wins, more than likely, a Bama/LSU rematch is in store.