Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can marcus vick control his temper
can he control it in a nfl uniform
Highly doubtful unless he gets surrounded by close friends/relatives that will help keep him settled down. Also, when/if he gets drafted, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a clause wrote into his contract that would dock his salary for temper control problems. That may help his temper as well.
No, NFL will make it worse, IMO.
When will he get drafted?
as cocky as he is right now, shoot the NFL will only increase the size of his head...he'll make TO and Moss look tame I think
i dont think that he will be able to control his temper in the nfl
No way! He will blow up now with all the money that will come his way. Mike took good care of him, maybe too good. It will be fun to watch.
i think he will do a good job in the nfl
What ever team drafts him needs to invest in 24 hour Marcus Vick surveillance and possibly a straight jacket when the offense doesn't have the ball. The kid had the best of everything and has screwed up again and again.
What all has marcus vick done? i just know of him steppin on the guys leg in that game i cant remember.
I dont think he can he has been nothing but trouble and the only thing that has got him out of it is his name and thats the only thing that has got him where he is now
Well i think he will calm down because if he screws up again then its over for him and nobody will take another chance on him and besides he going to have trouble getting drafted as it is...they are saying as of now he is projected to be a 6th or 7th rd draft pick even though in his combine workouts he was said to have a strong arm and well of course good speed but were he got in trouble nobody wants to waste a draft pick on so if he does drafted look for it to me in the last 2 rounds or teams might wait and till he hits the free agent pool so they dont waste a draft pick in case he gets in trouble again.
NO!