Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 20 - Fairview 18
What a game!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats to the Panther's on a great win. Semi bound!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Awesome job Panthers!

One game away from a Pike County 2 Headed Monster in Bowling Green
Congratulations Panthers! For awhile I thought I had lost my vote.
So now Pikeville goes to Hazard(more than likely) to play the Dawgs? Correct
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wondering the same thing, where is the game at next week? Congrats to the Panthers!
^I'm pretty sure Hazard.
#BBFL
didnt get to see the game, but received updates via wymt during the belfry/breathitt game. great comeback pikeville! makin' the mtns. proud! good luck next week
MisterPerfect Wrote:So now Pikeville goes to Hazard(more than likely) to play the Dawgs? Correct

correct
Congrats Pikeville!!! It's weird, when I was a freshmen we beat Willaimsburg by 7 in OT my freshmen year... We were 10-2 heading into the game & Williamsburg was undefeated. Talk about coincidence! Hail Pikeville!
congrats to Pikeville, and good come back
cuppett777 Wrote:correct

Thanks
#BBFL
It really is nice to see Pikeville back in the Semi's where they belong.

Hats off to Coach Mac!
The Wastewood eagles lost......AWwwwww......too bad. Couldn't have happened to a better bunch. Where ya at Russell Pride??? Looks like it's basketball season in wastewood this week! The best team in the history of Wastewood couldn't get it done. What a shame. NOT!!!! I'll bet they all acted like Jacka$$es after the game was over. That's normally how Wastewood people act. Good game Pikeville I hope you guys win it all.
Again Congratulations to Coach Mac and his staff. Listened to some of the second half during traveling and must say this group showed some grit being down in the third and staying focused and coming out with a big win on the road. Best of Luck next Week !
YEEEEE HAWWWWW!!!!!! WAY TO GO PANTHERS!!!!! When things were not going well you didn't fold, kept your heads high and fought through everything!!!! Great coaching, great execution and nothing but class from a great school and program. A lot of schools could do well to learn a thing or two from Pikeville High School, their fans, coaches and players!!!! Confusedinglepar
FAIRVIEW SHOWED A LOT OF CLASS WITH THE LOSS! My hat goes off for a good season to the Eagles! Pikeville had a lot of mistakes in this game, best kicker around and missed all night; they need to get that out of their head and the snaps were bad a lot! Come on pike beat Hazard! Also, The eagles had a good chance to win if they would have hit extra points. look forward to playing you both next year. Be proud Eagles,:Thumbs: you left it all on the field!
Sounds like this was a heck of a game!! Glad to see that Pikeville was able to pull it off on the road!

Congrats Panthers!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Wow!! what a game!! Great halfback draw by #21 Chase Hall with 19 ticks left in the half. The freshman Estep looked great again tonight on both sides of the ball. Great down field block for Chase Hall by Estep. These group of young men came back and won this game after all odds were against them. Now, let's take Hazard!!
HAIL PJKEVILLE!!
Congrats to Pikeville. Great to see you all back in the hunt!!
I bet it was a good game. I didn't go because I wouldn't pay to see a wastewood person eat a bail of hay.Back to the drawing board Wastewood. Believe in the wood because you got it laid to your butss tonight. Sing a song about that on you tube!
RAMBAIT Wrote:I bet it was a good game. I didn't go because I wouldn't pay to see a wastewood person eat a bail of hay.Back to the drawing board Wastewood. Believe in the wood because you got it laid to your butss tonight. Sing a song about that on you tube!

SHUTUP and grow up. Good God!

Congrats Pikeville! Go down to Hazard and make us proud boys...
Go "F" yourself!!!
I thought this was one of the best games I watched all year!! Could have gone either way, glad Pikeville won though!!
What a game! I was late getting to the game and Pikeville was already down 12-0. I seriously considered turning around and going home. I'm so glad I didn't! Coach Mac and his staff have done a great job instilling some mental toughness in these boys and it showed tonight. This team doesn't know the meaning of the word quit. This game might be one of the gutsiest performances I've ever seen from a Pikevile team! GO PANTHERS!!! Beat them dawgs!!!
RAMBAIT Wrote:Go "F" yourself!!!

Why don't you take it someplace else?!?!
I will post some more thoughts later, but to play that bad and still find a way to come back from 18-0 on the road and win is simply incredible. The Panthers overcame adversity like they have not faced this season and prevailed for the 1st Region Championship since 2004! IT'S GREAT TO BE A PIKEVILLE PANTHER!
Congrats to Pikeville!

What does "F" yourself mean?

fire, fief, fife, five, fore,from, form, free, fear, fare, fair, flee, flea, fruit, fine, fridge, frigid figure, found, foundation, festive, festival, fester, freedom, fringe, finger, frog, forge, forgo, forum, friend flounder, flower, fever, fervor, fright, flight, fight, fought, froth, forth, fourth
foul, fowl, foal, flow, floe, flu, flue, flew, fay, fey, fry, fly, fig, fog, father,farther, feather , future, further, fragile, fragment, fragrant, fragrance, farmer, flipper, flapper, flap, flip, flop, floppy, floppy disk, fungi, fungal, fugitive,funnel, fund, fundamental, font, front, few, feud, figurine, flake, fluke, flack, flick, flock, foster, fortune, fortunate, forbid, forbidden, forgive, fabricate, fabric, fabulous, faint, feint, ferment, frivolous, forbear,forebear, flavor,favor,favorite, fascinate, fascination, fantastic, fantasy, fairy, faerie, ferry, furry,fur, fir, fer, far, finish, fin, fen, fan,fun,fakir, facade, facsimile, fax, fix, fox,faculty, farce, fierce, forty, fibula, frank, fumble, football, Flip, frog,furry,freeze, free, fridge, fly, foam, fun, fat, funny, flap, flat, froth, frost fraternize,flamboyant, flame, flounder, flight, found, founder, foundation, formation,find, fish, fetus, fetish, fountain, feces, forge, force, front, firetruck, fan,fireman, friend, friendly, frizzy, freak, frank, frolic, fantasy, favor, favorite flavor, frenzy, for, fortunate, four, fever, Fahrenheit, freedom, frontier, finish,fungi, frontage,fish, fruit, fretwork, firework, follow, fabulous, feature, future,family, fabulous, fantastic, frame, fate, festival, follower, frown, flower, factor,factory, ferment, flatter,frisky, frumpy, flub, fakir, fake, falsehood, fictitious,fictional, factual, foster, foyer, frugal, fragile, fridge, fantasy, female, facility,faculty, factory, functional ,fundamental, fascinate, faze, flare, flair, flame, fame, famous, frontier, front, font, frog, fancy, funny, fanny finish

Fairview had a great season! Hats off to Pikeville. Cat Scratch and Rambutter maybe your Royals and Mouseketeers will do it for you in hoops! You two are the biggest whiners ever on BGR's!
The kid injuried for fairview may of cost them the game, may of been a different out come if he didnt get hurt but Pikeville wins and comes to Hazard for the 1st time in a long time.
Clint Westwood Wrote:Congrats to Pikeville!

What does "F" yourself mean?

fire, fief, fife, five, fore,from, form, free, fear, fare, fair, flee, flea, fruit, fine, fridge, frigid figure, found, foundation, festive, festival, fester, freedom, fringe, finger, frog, forge, forgo, forum, friend flounder, flower, fever, fervor, fright, flight, fight, fought, froth, forth, fourth
foul, fowl, foal, flow, floe, flu, flue, flew, fay, fey, fry, fly, fig, fog, father,farther, feather , future, further, fragile, fragment, fragrant, fragrance, farmer, flipper, flapper, flap, flip, flop, floppy, floppy disk, fungi, fungal, fugitive,funnel, fund, fundamental, font, front, few, feud, figurine, flake, fluke, flack, flick, flock, foster, fortune, fortunate, forbid, forbidden, forgive, fabricate, fabric, fabulous, faint, feint, ferment, frivolous, forbear,forebear, flavor,favor,favorite, fascinate, fascination, fantastic, fantasy, fairy, faerie, ferry, furry,fur, fir, fer, far, finish, fin, fen, fan,fun,fakir, facade, facsimile, fax, fix, fox,faculty, farce, fierce, forty, fibula, frank, fumble, football, Flip, frog,furry,freeze, free, fridge, fly, foam, fun, fat, funny, flap, flat, froth, frost fraternize,flamboyant, flame, flounder, flight, found, founder, foundation, formation,find, fish, fetus, fetish, fountain, feces, forge, force, front, firetruck, fan,fireman, friend, friendly, frizzy, freak, frank, frolic, fantasy, favor, favorite flavor, frenzy, for, fortunate, four, fever, Fahrenheit, freedom, frontier, finish,fungi, frontage,fish, fruit, fretwork, firework, follow, fabulous, feature, future,family, fabulous, fantastic, frame, fate, festival, follower, frown, flower, factor,factory, ferment, flatter,frisky, frumpy, flub, fakir, fake, falsehood, fictitious,fictional, factual, foster, foyer, frugal, fragile, fridge, fantasy, female, facility,faculty, factory, functional ,fundamental, fascinate, faze, flare, flair, flame, fame, famous, frontier, front, font, frog, fancy, funny, fanny finish

Fairview had a great season! Hats off to Pikeville. Cat Scratch and Rambutter maybe your Royals and Mouseketeers will do it for you in hoops! You two are the biggest whiners ever on BGR's!

Now just think of all the time you wasted in your life (that you'll never get back) just to make this post.