Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) University of Pikeville 98 (2) Mountain State University 93
UPIKE wins the NAIA National Championship rematch in a wild and crazy game at the Expo. Both head coaches were ejected as well as a MSU player. Multiple brawls almost broke out. Great atmosphere and a huge, great crowd in downtown Pikeville. Get out and watch this team, it is a ton of fun.

Setty leads the way with 30, Jamar Board follows with 29 and huge clutch free throws down the stetch. #1 keeps rolling. Go Bears!
Awesome game. But one thing I do not like is UPikes bad shot selection. Too many forced shots.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[YOUTUBE="Chris Watson hammers it on a 7'1 Guy"]Tm_f_qsQc48[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Brawl #1 (3 from MSU is a punk)"]LInavCewDng[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Brawl #2"]o6z-sXZ0Ubc[/YOUTUBE]
Your right.#3 was a little punk.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
keep on rockin' UPIKE!!!!

Mountain State acts like a bunch of thugs lol
Don't mess with the Bears....
does UPIKE go to Mountain State next year?
Strikeout King Wrote:does UPIKE go to Mountain State next year?
Later this season, I believe.
It's gonna get ugly. Do these teams not like eachother or is mountain state mad because UPIKE won the National Title?
gr8 dunk
Protect your turf! They play in Berkley in less than a month Dec. 6
Upike got that swagger boys.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Protect your turf! They play in Berkley in less than a month Dec. 6

LOL. What does a game with California got to do with this. JK. I believe you mean Beckley. Just a typo.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:LOL. What does a game with California got to do with this. JK. I believe you mean Beckley. Just a typo.

Azusa Pacific duh!!! lol That r and c are pretty close :1:
Coach Wells will have to sit the Georgetown game this Saturday due to the ejection. Huge Loss for the Bears.
Mountain State's coach much have said very very bad to Kelly. I've talked to Kelly before and he's a pretty mello guy.
#BBFL
I agree. Coach Wells very rarely shows a temper during the game. Sounds like bad blood from last years game.
Just a bunch of thugs! Wells recruits the thugs that gets kicked out of other colleges so what else could you expect? lol just kiddin, I like the bears and actually live near the campus, Wells is a nice guy and a very good coach! Congrats bears on the BIG WIN!