Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Cal Makes it Official: Poole to Transfer
Quote:In what has been known for a while now, Stacey Poole is indeed going to transfer.

Here is an excerpt from Coach Cal's statement:

In Stacey Poole’s case, I feel if he would have stayed, eventually he would have had a breakthrough and had his opportunity. I told his family, “Look, if he needs a week or two weeks to decide what he wants to do and he decides he wants to come back and play the year out, he can do that. I’ll do whatever he wants to do.”

Having said that, Stacey and his family felt it is in his best interest to play somewhere else and I fully respect the family and their decision. I want to wish Stacey nothing but the best in whatever and wherever he chooses to go. He will always be a part of our family and the Big Blue Nation.

http://www.nationofblue.com/coach-cal-ma...sfer-9956/
Wish him the best where ever he ends up
I think he would have had a better go at it after college if he had stayed here.
TheRealVille Wrote:I think he would have had a better go at it after college if he had stayed here.

I can agree with that. Stacy is probably not going to get paid to play this game, so his opportunities post grad could have been really good. BUT - Maybe he is a really good basketball player that would never have been able to shine at UK due to the 5* guards that will continue to come here. I really wish him well and hope he finds the right situation that allows him to shine. In the long run, it's my hope that it works out for both parties. This frees up a guard spot for a potential recruit.
The boy is an athlete he will do fine.
Any word on where he may end up?
Out of context but great sig Dusty!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
He's done.
Maybe he can go to Asbury with Dakota Euton.
^I do not think he is Asbury level. He could do well at a place like EKU or WKU. He is still a little better than Asbury. (I am allowed to dis Asbury because that is where I am doing my grad-work)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Poole was a beast of an athlete! I think Cal offered him playing time to keep his mouth shut about jones and how he bought the escalade for him or offered him money to ge this ass out of town and never see him again!
SPARTY Wrote:Poole was a beast of an athlete! I think Cal offered him playing time to keep his mouth shut about jones and how he bought the escalade for him or offered him money to ge this ass out of town and never see him again!

DO you listen to yourself ? :lame:
SPARTY Wrote:Poole was a beast of an athlete! I think Cal offered him playing time to keep his mouth shut about jones and how he bought the escalade for him or offered him money to ge this ass out of town and never see him again!

Lmao one can only hope that this happened and they get caught! But I dont see it happening! However as for poole been a BEAST of an athlete? thats crazy, he was def better than what everybody got to see at UK though. I think there was some personal issues there that didnt allow him to play more than he did! Any team would be lucky to pick him up! Wish him the best in the future
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I've still never seen this kid dribble a ball. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Best of luck to Stacey wherever he ends up at. haha