Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central Baseball
Is there a new coach at PC?
Russell Clark is still listed on the KHSAA website.

http://www.khsaa.org/directory/index.php?school_id=309
Heard a rumor he quit but guess not.
Russell Clark is a Great Guy BUT he DOESN'T EVER teach ANYTHING about Baseball! They have decent talent but HE DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE HOW TO TEACH ANY DISCIPLINE NOR ANY FUNDAMENTALS! If anything is EVER gonna change in the baseball program at Pike Central they have to GET A REAL COACH NOW!
One of the current players told me they would have a really good coach this season.
There will be a new coach. And coach John Paul Chapman will be one of them. The talk is the new coach that come from powell co. will be the man.
hawkeye Wrote:There will be a new coach. And coach John Paul Chapman will be one of them. The talk is the new coach that come from powell co. will be the man.

He coached football and when his son played baseball, he didn't come to one game. If you are saying he is a good baseball coach then you are mistaken. And they would be making a mistake as well. Plus how can you trust someone that just up and leaves during the middle of a year. It's a joke. He talked bad about Powell County everyday he was here and never supported any other sports.
^just when I thought powell county couldn't treat the coach any poorer. pitty jealousy from a poor assistant coach. you can ask any of the players of the support he produced for them in whatever they did even other sports as I am a witness. jason was at every one of justins jv games and could hardly make the away games due to running the weight program. he never bad mouthed powell county I'm sure the other sports got jealous they couldn't produce the excitement the pirate football boys did this year.... well maybe just a coachConfusedhh:
oh and as far as leaving in the middle of the year? the football coaching carousel is right around this time due to spring football activites, so as far as your trust, I'm sure he care less for it.

didn't coach play checkers with someones lil boy at one of those games he was supposedly not there.... hmmm
Popeye Wrote:^just when I thought powell county couldn't treat the coach any poorer. pitty jealousy from a poor assistant coach. you can ask any of the players of the support he produced for them in whatever they did even other sports as I am a witness. jason was at every one of justins jv games and could hardly make the away games due to running the weight program. he never bad mouthed powell county I'm sure the other sports got jealous they couldn't produce the excitement the pirate football boys did this year.... well maybe just a coachConfusedhh:
oh and as far as leaving in the middle of the year? the football coaching carousel is right around this time due to spring football activites, so as far as your trust, I'm sure he care less for it.

didn't coach play checkers with someones lil boy at one of those games he was supposedly not there.... hmmm

Ok, I am not even sure what you are trying to say in most of your post, you are way off. You are all over the place, you must either be him or family. I am not an assistant football coach. Anyway. I was Justin's JV baseball coach and I know his parents was rarely there, they made him quit, and how many times we had to drive him to Jeffersonville after games.
I graduated from Powell County, played sports here, and now coach here....so saying that I am jealous isn't going to work. I support every team in Powell County. I know what I know. And just to be clear, I never said he couldn't coach football. He is a really good football coach. I was saying that he isn't a baseball man. Listen people will get on here and say whatever they want to. I am all Powell County and I want what is best for Powell County. I want people here that want to be here. If not....good luck.