Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgan County 57 Raceland 34
Congrats Morgan County!
Solid game for the Cougars except at the free throw line....terrible. McCowan was a beast on the boards. 'The Palace' was as good as advertised. Great place to watch a game.

:wenumber1
Congrats to the Cougars.
Nice win for Morgan. They defend as well as anyone. I can be a nice guy Yellow Snow. Congrats on the win.
Indeed you can, Nike Man. A refreshing revelation to say the least... Now lets hear you say something good about Coach Perry.
Coach Perry gets his kids to play extremely hard. That I like!!
Morgan shows why they are the team to beat for the 16th region title. Great rebounding, defense and coaching. Morgan is peaking at just the right time and will be a tough out in the post season.
"Nike Man" Wrote:Coach Perry gets his kids to play extremely hard. That I like!!

Wow.....now that's a start. Don't you feel much better now? Let's try another and see what happens? This time a post about Perry personally. May be a struggle at first, but a big ol' boy like you can do it. :Trumpet:
"Dream" Wrote:Morgan shows why they are the team to beat for the 16th region title. Great rebounding, defense and coaching. Morgan is peaking at just the right time and will be a tough out in the post season.

..Yea, good to see the Cougars going into tourney time strong ..just hope to see them improve upon free throw shooting. Could definitely come back to haunt them in the post season..