• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Fairview 11/18
Who you got in this barn burner?

I will take Pikeville 24 to 20.
Pikeville 28 Fairview 14
Pikeville 30
Fairview 12
Lets go Panthers! Pikeville 35-21.
Good luck to Randy Maynard, Gavin Miller, Cody Estep, and the rest of the Panthers! Do what you do and bring home the regional title!!! You can focus on the big picture later.... remember boys, it's one game at a time!!!
Hope to see Pikeville win because they have not been to Hazard in a few years to play a game.
Its tuff to grind out a win at Fairview. Its the only game in the area so there should be a great atmosphere. I'll take Fairview in a close one, real close one!
I'm taking Pikeville in this game. The Panther's are brimming over with HEART and PRIDE and they will take it to Fairview. Panthers 42-21. GO PANTHERS!!!
Blitz Wrote:Its tuff to grind out a win at Fairview. Its the only game in the area so there should be a great atmosphere. I'll take Fairview in a close one, real close one!
Didn't think about that! Could be packed if all those fans show up. I really hope the Panther fans show up and support this team. They play with a ton of heart and passion and do it the right way. This game is a huge corner, let's turn it Panthers!
Congratulations to both teams for making it this far. I don't know that Fairview has played a team like Pikeville all season. Pikeville has the potential to score at will from the ground or the air , I know that for a fact, I watched it last night :HitWall:, and their kicker provides them the ability put points on the board anytime they get to the other 30 yard line. I'm taking Pikeville 31-14
Further more,I think Pikeville is the one team in the east that has any kind of a chance against Hazard. The Panthers will fight till they die and will give Fairview and Hazard all they want. They are the most improved team I have seen from one season to the next and their coaching staff and players are to be commended for that.
I am going with Pikeville 56-50 IN DOUBLE OVERTIME.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I am going with Pikeville 56-50 IN DOUBLE OVERTIME.
If that happens, I will see you guys in the afterlife!
Last night a lot of Fairview fans showed their class on a facemak call! Get real man, act like you've been their before. O, I forrgot you never have! The pikeville bunch will win this game in a big way! I really will hate to see how the Eagle fans will act during this game! It's not going to be pretty!
I'm going with the Panthers by 10
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
You can do it Panthers!! Just play with the heart and determination like you have been. We're proud of every one of you!!

Panthers--32
Fairview--14
that's right Wrote:Last night a lot of Fairview fans showed their class on a facemak call! Get real man, act like you've been their before. O, I forrgot you never have! The pikeville bunch will win this game in a big way! I really will hate to see how the Eagle fans will act during this game! It's not going to be pretty!

Go post on basketba threads your season is over
russellpride Wrote:Go post on basketba threads your season is over

A little harsh maybe? Last i heard Russell's season is over as well after a 40-6 drubbing by Garrard Co.
I need to go to basketball too
I am now the biggest Panther Fan on the Planet. GO PANTHERS!! BEAT WASTEWOOD!!
Going with the Panthers. They have a head of steam right now and are going to be hard to slow down....Hopefully.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Panthers win 28-24
Pikeville 24-17
Panther Thunder Wrote:Didn't think about that! Could be packed if all those fans show up. I really hope the Panther fans show up and support this team. They play with a ton of heart and passion and do it the right way. This game is a huge corner, let's turn it Panthers!

First of all congrats to both teams. Making it to the regional finals is a great thing to do for your school in so many ways. It pulls you together.
I think you are sooooo right Panther Thunder. I've said it on here before. Pikeville respects this game. They go out and play with heat. They play with respect. They celebrate. But don't go overboard each and every play. Acting out whatever. The panthers play the game different. I for one would love to pull for the eagles in this championship game. They are in our district. And only a couple miles down the road. But by the actions of the coaches, fans and players I can't. I'll just come out and say it. The fans, players and coaching staff of the Pikeville Panthers would represent our region alot better then the eagles of Fairview. From fans, players to coaches. The panthers Don't go out and act like thugs. The players don't act out thug like scenes each and every play. The panthers knock you on your ass. Then the panther players help you back up. Pat you on the back or helmet. And go to the huddle. It's a respect thing that comes down from parents and through the coaching staff.
This is going to be a hard fought game. If the eagles can't stop the QB of Pikeville. It will be a long game for the eagles. If the Panthers can't stop the backs of the eagles on the corners. The eagles could be going on to the state. Pikeville's kicking game is by far the best I have seen in high school football in years. The kid can flatout kick. Pikeville has the better QB hands down. He runs with speed and power. He rolls out when flushed out and can still hit his receivers on a dead run or tuck and run it with the best. The Panther defense is kind of a bend but don't break defense. The eagles have the better backs. A trio of them. Littlejohn imo is a back you better wrap up and hold on to. He won't go down easy. He's tough! Stop the big boy up the middle. And hold down those corners. Thats how you beat Fairview. Hasn't been done yet. But I believe the panthers have the talent to come out of Westwood a winner. And I for one hope they do! GO PANTHERS!
Midee1 Wrote:A little harsh maybe? Last i heard Russell's season is over as well after a 40-6 drubbing by Garrard Co.

I won't come out and say who he is. Just that he has lots of interest in eagle football now! Not much to do with the devils of Russell.
Pikeville-28
Fairview-15
Go pikeville, pike county pride
Pikeville
This game makes me real nervous. Pikeville is really on a roll right now, but you have to respect a team that is still undefeated at this time of season - AND the game is on THEIR field. I just can't go against my Panthers, I'll take Pikeville in a CLOSE game.
Live Maroon Wrote:This game makes me real nervous. Pikeville is really on a roll right now, but you have to respect a team that is still undefeated at this time of season - AND the game is on THEIR field. I just can't go against my Panthers, I'll take Pikeville in a CLOSE game.

Let's just remember one of the last times Fairview was undefeated and hosted a big playoff game.....I recall it was Beechwood in the 2nd round a few years ago and the mighty Eagles had Mr. Everything Chris Jennings....I believe Beechwood dominated this one from the outset and even beat poor Chris Jennings into submission...he took a big hit early and was a non-factor the rest of the game.

When Fairview wins the big one in the playoffs, then you can start buying into how tough Fairview is. A win against a solid Pikeville team will go a long way in building some Fairview mystique....a Fairview loss and it is just another undefeated regular season against average competition and a big loss in the playoffs to superior competition....
  • 1(current)
  • Next