Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Mountain Team has the best shot at winning a State Title
I'd like to think that one of the 3 mountain teams has a chance in 3A but Central is really good it would be a big upset if they were to lose.

The list of teams with a shot is Harlan Co, Hazard, Breathitt, Belfry, and Bell. After that noone has a chance.
Breathitt
Quote:No brain cells? You can't even spell!!!!

i didnt know you was the grammer police :moon:
Quote:First of all Breathitt is 11-0 and you must have been watching them with your eyes closed. Second, you still didn't say who you pick besides it not being Breathitt, but I really don't care. I'm done wasting my time on replying to your childish comments. You can have the last words.

Third of all lol this is why you're boys are 11-0.

Estill(2-8) W 47 points

Letcher(4-7) W 21 points

Newport(4-7) W 56 points

Jackson Co(1-10) W 37 points

Somerset(7-4) W 20 points

Hazard(8-2) W 1 point

Magoffin(3-9) W 42 points

Morgan(8-3) W 54 points

Knott(0-10) W 47 points

Clay Co(1-10) W 25 points

Sheldon Clark(1-10) W 45 points

Pike Central (9-2) ??? <-my bet a loss

Fourth of all, my pick would be Bell County if you must know.
IMO all i'm saying is their not as good in reality as they are on paper. Again, just so you read this correctly. That's just me expressing my opinion.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Third of all lol this is why you're boys are 11-0.

Estill(2-8) W 47 points

Letcher(4-7) W 21 points

Newport(4-7) W 56 points

Jackson Co(1-10) W 37 points

Somerset(7-4) W 20 points

Hazard(8-2) W 1 point

Magoffin(3-9) W 42 points

Morgan(8-3) W 54 points

Knott(0-10) W 47 points

Clay Co(1-10) W 25 points

Sheldon Clark(1-10) W 45 points

Pike Central (9-2) ??? <-my bet a loss

Fourth of all, my pick would be Bell County if you must know.

This is as good as it gets!! Putting a smart a## in his place:lmao::Thumbs:
Harlan County will have a tough time getting by Franklin County. However, I think they will. The big problem will be John Hardin and Bowling Green, both who are exceptional this year. I think the team with the best chance is Bell County.
1a- hazard
2a- somerset, danville, maybe leslie (all roads lead to ncc however)
3a- bell, belfry
4a-johnson central, then theyd meet boyle or highlands
5a- harlan and maybe pcc if they beat harlan
note that all of these are my opinions, they all have shots at making it to the state championship its jus the matter of winning
Quote:This is as good as it gets!! Putting a smart a## in his place

:High5:
comeback_kidxXx Wrote::trolldad:
Childish? did i upset you bashing on breathitt? you obviously have no brain cells at all

idk if your aware of this but im free to post what ever i wan't as long as i dont violate the rules, you must not think before you say something so idiotic because like you said, everyone does have their own opinion and those are mine :moon: and just because mine is different then yours you get butt hurt about it, in fact youre BGR name should be cry baby

what if i told you i think breathitt ain't as good as everyone thinks? well thats my opinion. get over yourself bro

I respect your opinion but you need to grow up. Saying things like "You obviously have no brain cells" or "You get butt hurt" is very immature. If you are going to reply to someone's comments do it in a mature way. Go Bobcats bring the gold back home to BC. :Thumbs:
1A - Hazard
3A - Breathitt, Bell, Belfry
5A - Harlan County
Quote:I respect your opinion but you need to grow up. Saying things like "You obviously have no brain cells" or "You get butt hurt" is very immature. If you are going to reply to someone's comments do it in a mature way. Go Bobcats bring the gold back home to BC.

well now Mr. mature. seeing that your a breathitt fan also your comment don't surprise me lol. besides I have seen much much worse said on this site. so get off my back will ya.

Like i'm going to listen to you anywayConfusednicker:
Nobody is more mature then these breathitt county fans i'll tell ya...... you bunch of BGR hypocrites...
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Nobody is more mature then these breathitt county fans i'll tell ya...... you bunch of BGR hypocrites...

Do not throw out generalizations about all Bobcat fans just because you do not agree with a few.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Do not throw out generalizations about all Bobcat fans just because you do not agree with a few.
My definition of a mountain team includes schools located in cities where you can see mountains - and Ashland fits that definition. Travel in any direction from Ashland except along the Ohio river, and you will very quickly run into what flatlanders call mountains. WYMT does not have the final say on what constitutes a mountain team.

I am not counting the Tomcats out in 4A. Even though the Tomcats are a longshot to win the state, so is every other team besides Highlands. If Highlands does not win another title, then Ashland has as good a shot as anybody else, IMO.
THE X FACTOR Wrote:1a- hazard
3a- bell, belfry
note that all of these are my opinions, they all have shots at making it to the state championship its jus the matter of winning

Leslie is better than somerset & danville... and they will prove it when they win region next week
THE X FACTOR Wrote:1a- hazard
3a- bell, belfry

Actually, Danville is NOT a mountain team at all. :hilarious:

Johnson Central would have to defeat highlands and then perhaps play a Boyle or Lex Cath or Rockastle to get to the Finals.

Harlan County and PCC (IMO) can not beat John Hardin or Bowling Green.
It's looking to me like,with Central's last performance,Bell Co. may have the best shot at a title with Hazard and Harlan Co. tied for second with slimmer chances than Bell Co..
Leslie better than Somerset????? I doubt it.
If Bell can take out Central it will be a Bell Belfry final. WOW That would be great for mountain football.
left tacckel #65 Wrote:If Bell can take out Central it will be a Bell Belfry final. WOW That would be great for mountain football.

I agree. When was the last time there was an all mountain final in any class?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:My definition of a mountain team includes schools located in cities where you can see mountains - and Ashland fits that definition. Travel in any direction from Ashland except along the Ohio river, and you will very quickly run into what flatlanders call mountains. WYMT does not have the final say on what constitutes a mountain team.

I am not counting the Tomcats out in 4A. Even though the Tomcats are a longshot to win the state, so is every other team besides Highlands. If Highlands does not win another title, then Ashland has as good a shot as anybody else, IMO.
That makes sense to me. I find it amusing to hear the people here in CKY talk about "Mountains" being here when I was raised in the "real" "Mountains." I will always love the Mountains and the people there, it is a special place.
:Thumbs:
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:That makes sense to me. I find it amusing to hear the people here in CKY talk about "Mountains" being here when I was raised in the "real" "Mountains." I will always love the Mountains and the people there, it is a special place.
:Thumbs:

I'm from CKY but I never referred to Ashland or anything in Pulaski County as "the mountains." Shoot, Somerset used to belong to the old Central Kentucky Conference.