Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kid Rock Tickets for Sale
I have 2 tickets for this show I'd like to sell. Something has come up and I won't be able to use them. Pm me for details. I only have one set, so if your too late please do not get mad. The concert is this Thursday at 7:30.

Thanks,
MOJO
I am so sorry that I messed that up MOJO. I was trying to move it here like you wanted and didn't notice that it redirected me so when I went to delete it from General Discussion it took it out of here instead. My sincere apology.
No need to apologize, honest mistake. Now someone buy these tickets!!!
I will ask around MOJO.

I've heard of alot of people selling theirs because they think that strippers are coming with him.
"thetribe" Wrote:I will ask around MOJO.

I've heard of alot of people selling theirs because they think that strippers are coming with him.

Well I seen him 4 years ago, in Huntington. They aren't strippers, more like go-go dancers. Only nudity I seen was from females in the crowd, and him with his shirt off.
MOJO...how much do you want?
Where are the seats, etc....I'll ask around
I am interested in them. Just P.M. me if you dont care about the info on the tickets!
90 bucks. Can meet someone halfway or you can come pick them up before Thursday. I have to work the show Thursday, had no clue I would be doing this when I bought them. Section 119 (Lower Level), Row A (Front Row), Seats 5 and 6.
"MOJO" Wrote:Well I seen him 4 years ago, in Huntington. They aren't strippers, more like go-go dancers. Only nudity I seen was from females in the crowd, and him with his shirt off.
I've saw him twice in concert and I agree, no strippers. That's what I've been trying to tell people as well. Rumors get started and people are dumb enough to believe them.
I know what you mean tribe.

Okay folks here's the seating chart the stage sits inbetween sections 101 and 123.
Sold.
So you sold the tickets MOJO?
Yeap. Found a guy, who goes to the same school who is buying them tomorrow. This late in the game, I don't have time to travel and need them off of my hands. I've had the go around from 2 guys before this, so it's a first come, first serve. Sorry. Wish I could please everyone.