Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands 63 - Boyd Co. 7
Final

:
Patrick Towles, who has committed to the University of Kentucky, threw four touchdown passes to lead the Bluebirds (11-0) to a 42-0 lead in the first quarter.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/11/04/19477...z1co7oZTGl
Congrats Highlands on the tough victory.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HIGHLANDS 63, BOYD COUNTY 0 – Senior quarter Patrick Towles completed seven of eight passes for 122 yards and four touchdowns in only one quarter of play as the Bluebirds routed Boyd County.

Junior Donovan McCoy took over in the second quarter with Highlands leading, 42-0, and completed four of five passes for 100 yards and a score.

Sophomore running back Zach Harris started the scoring with a rushing touchdown and caught McCoy’s touchdown pass.

Highlands finished with 406 yards of offense, including 166 rushing yards. Boyd County was limited to 97 yards of offense, gaining just six passing yards.

Highlands will face Johnson Central next week.

BOYD COUNTY 0-0-0-7—7
at HIGHLANDS 42-7-7-7—63
H- Harris 2 run (New kick)
H- Christian 28 pass from Towles (New kick)
H- McGhee 5 pass from Towles (New kick)
H- Turner 13 pass from Towles (New kick)
H- Streeter 47 interception return (New kick)
H- Hergott 31 pass from Towles (New kick)
H- Harris 52 pass from McCoy (Brockett kick)
H- Donovan 5 run (Brockett kick)
B- Ayres 6 run (Rudloff kick)
H- Paolucci 2 fumble return (Brockett kick)
Records: Highlands 11-0; Boyd County 5-6.

Read more: http://www.kypost.com/dpp/sports/boone-w...z1cp8wpqe2
So this mess could have been 168-0! LMAO!
2dog Wrote:So this mess could have been 168-0! LMAO!

I think you are a bit high. It wouldn't have been any worse than 154-0. Seriously, FTH could have easily gone over 100 and this game, and many more, clearly illustrate why these first round games are a farce.
Truth Wrote:I think you are a bit high. It wouldn't have been any worse than 154-0. Seriously, FTH could have easily gone over 100 and this game, and many more, clearly illustrate why these first round games are a farce.

Totally Agree
2dog Wrote:So this mess could have been 168-0! LMAO!

2dog, you are from Pendleton Co! Who did that math for you!!!

lol - j/k:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:2dog, you are from Pendleton Co! Who did that math for you!!!

lol - j/k:biggrin:
Those classy folks from Ft. Thomas wouldn't want me to admit it, but learned my numbers at Highlands! I didn't turn ignernt till I moved out here. As far as I can tell, we ain't got no football neither.:biggrin: