Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt 45 Sheldon Clark 0
Final from Jackson
Congratulations, Breathitt!
Pike Cental vs. Breathitt certainly has the storylines to make it worth watching if nothing else.
Sheldon Clark had several scoring opportunities but just couldn't finish.
Congrats Breathitt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Bobcats, good luck next week against the Hawks!
Congrats Bobcats!
Congrats on continuing the perfect season
congrats to Breahitt
Any SC fans attend?

How would you stack Breathitt up against Belfry and PC?
11/4/2011
Breathitt Co. 45 Sheldon Clark 0

Sheldon Clark 0 0 0 0 0
Breathitt Co. 14 18 13 0 45
Scoring summary:
Class 3A
B--Richard Trent 5 touchdown run (kick failed); B--Josh Fletcher 45 pass from Trent (Ryan Cox pass from Trent); B--Trent 23 run (kick failed); B--Will Collins 20 run (pass failed); B--Collins 43 pass from Trent (kick failed); B--Collins 6 pass from Trent (kick failed); B--Jonathan Gilbert 1 run (Michael Hilderbrand kick).
Records: Breathitt Co. 11-0, Sheldon Clark 1-10.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1cnzX6hkg
Isn't Johnson Centrals best player from Inez?
Wideleft01 Wrote:Isn't Johnson Centrals best player from Inez?

.........Really?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Bobcats rolled up 572 yards of offense and were led by quarterback Richard Trent, who figured in five of the team's seven scores.
Trent threw for 207 yards and three touchdowns and ran for 154 yards and two TDs.
Will Collins ran for 113 yards and a TD to go with two touchdown receptions.
Class 5A

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/11/04/19477...z1co5yKBie
breathitt d held up again for the bobcats.cant wait to see what pc o can do again breathitt outstanding d
Congrats to the Bobcats! As most on here already know SC is/was down this year with them losing to Belfry I think 54-6, and Pike Central I think 62-12, Pirates win by 48, Hawks win by 50, you win by 45.....Sounds like the next two week are going to be a hard task for each of these three teams..I know you can't compare apples to oranges but the bottom line is these three teams seem equal on paper, but the real task is when the game is played.. Good Luck to you as you host our Hawks Friday night, may both teams play hard, and hope for a injury free game...both will need to be healthy to take on those Pirates! Congrats and see you Friday under the roof!
Hawksrule2011 Wrote:Congrats to the Bobcats! As most on here already know SC is/was down this year with them losing to Belfry I think 54-6, and Pike Central I think 62-12, Pirates win by 48, Hawks win by 50, you win by 45.....Sounds like the next two week are going to be a hard task for each of these three teams..I know you can't compare apples to oranges but the bottom line is these three teams seem equal on paper, but the real task is when the game is played.. Good Luck to you as you host our Hawks Friday night, may both teams play hard, and hope for a injury free game...both will need to be healthy to take on those Pirates! Congrats and see you Friday under the roof!

You're most certainly correct regarding Sheldon Clark being down, to say the very least, this year. This season's record is probably the worst ever. I wonder which of the above teams inserted the substitutions earlier?

I am going to give Pike Central the edge in this game; I believe they made too many mistakes against Belfry and will not repeat them against Breathitt County.

Maybe I'm just a little prejudice, but I favor the teams from our area: Martin, Pike, Johnson, and Floyd Counties, and wish those teams, still in the
running, representing us the best of luck going forward.
Was Sheldon Clark able to move the ball on the ground at all?
The Contrarian Wrote:You're most certainly correct regarding Sheldon Clark being down, to say the very least, this year. This season's record is probably the worst ever. I wonder which of the above teams inserted the substitutions earlier?

I am going to give Pike Central the edge in this game; I believe they made too many mistakes against Belfry and will not repeat them against Breathitt County.

Maybe I'm just a little prejudice, but I favor the teams from our area: Martin, Pike, Johnson, and Floyd Counties, and wish those teams, still in the
running, representing us the best of luck going forward.
I would say just by The Student (Hager) coaching SC, and the Teacher (Haywood) coaching Belfry, the Teacher pulled eairler, I read some post that quoted Trent, and Collins from Breathitt still playing when most of the scoring was done, so not being at those two games, I would say Belfry pulled theirs first, Breathitt and PC, probably about the same in second half?? Just guessing, I heard Belfry played JV all second half...But we are back to comparing apples to oranges.....whoever has their A game will have productivity, the other could watch the rest of the playoffs from the bleachers ..Just MO?
The other WILL watch the rest from the bleachers.
Breathitt looks like they have a really high powered Offense this year but its hard to tell with the schedule they had. If Pike Central can move the ball through the air against Breathitt this week it will be a good close game. The real test will be against Belfry the next week though. Pike Central has already got a taste of what Belfry can do and it will be Breathitts toughest game all year by far.
BHS a tick or two better than Belfry(plus they get home field) and Pike C
a big notch behind both.
Pike C is decent, but they aren't as good as either Hazard or Somerset.