Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(2) LSU
26.32%
(1) Alabama
73.68%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) LSU vs. (1) Alabama 11/5
This is gonna be a dandy!

8:00 PM ET - CBS

thoughts/Predictions?

p.s. MVP2 this should be our pick em game of the week!!! :Thumbs:
Roll tide!!!!!!!
Ill take LSU.
I'll go with LSU

I don't care who wins this one, but Vern Lundquist better be drunk for this game.
I'm just not a believer in LSU. They have been in this position over the past 10 years and have failed miserably when it was time to step up to the biggest challenge in their year. I expect the same thing as the Tide will Roll over the Tigers by at least 2 TDs
Tide rolls in this one.
Bama at home seems like a lock, If I were betting I would go Bama. I'm pulling for Les Miles and the Tigers go so I'm going.

LSU-17
Bama-13
Lsu 20-17.
Before the season I said Bama and Stanford in the title game...
but as the season has progressed I'm leaning toward Ok State and LSU...

but I'll stick with my preseason pick!
Bama wins a squeaker
My favorite teams in college football go like this.

1-Kentucky when anyone else on this list is playing the cats they can go to hell. UK all the way

tied for 2nd LSU-Bama

3- Army

4- Marshall

5- Notre Dame

As you can see this game is gonna be a great game for me to watch, and either way I win. I am Daggone pumped for this. Im gonna have to pick a quadruple overtime thriller with someone winning but I think this will be one of those games that we wish would go on forever.
My beloved Tide will come out ready for this game. You can guarantee that. So will LSU. When these two teams line up, somebody's gonna die. I like my teams chances. I cant wait!!

ROLL TIDE!

Bama 17
LSU 10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LSU - 24
Alabama - 21
i picked Bama and Sooners for the title game, but i am going with Lsu in this one..
Bama-34
LSU-31

World ends and were all sucked into a black whole.
Tide
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This game will complete my life! And I don't care about either team. But I will be watching this game more in depth then half on these two teams fans will. Because this will be a hard hitting, blood bath! Two powerhouses go at it and two respectful programs.

I can't wait.

I'm going..

Alabama - 13
LSU - 7
LSU in 2OT 31 to 28
LSU - 31
Alabama - 26
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alabama-24
LSU-7
LSU - 35
Bama - 13
MisterPerfect Wrote:This game will complete my life! And I don't care about either team. But I will be watching this game more in depth then half on these two teams fans will. Because this will be a hard hitting, blood bath! Two powerhouses go at it and two respectful programs.

I can't wait.

I'm going..

Alabama - 13
LSU - 7

Complete your life?
Wow, seen a lot of LSU scores into the 30's!!!! This Bama Defense is as good as any in college football since Bear Bryant was on the sidelines himself and we have people predicting that the Tigers are like the most vaunted offense EVER!
Stardust Wrote:Wow, seen a lot of LSU scores into the 30's!!!! This Bama Defense is as good as any in college football since Bear Bryant was on the sidelines himself and we have people predicting that the Tigers are like the most vaunted offense EVER!

i dont think either team scores 30
Rammer Jammer, Yellow Hammer, Give Em Hell Alabama!
Planning an entire weekend around this 'un...

Crimson Tide rolls 28 - 24...

If you don't have a real dog in this fight, it'll be great fun to watch!!
Stardust Wrote:Wow, seen a lot of LSU scores into the 30's!!!! This Bama Defense is as good as any in college football since Bear Bryant was on the sidelines himself and we have people predicting that the Tigers are like the most vaunted offense EVER!

LSU is ranked #1 for a reason...
Someone's National Title hopes end tomorrow - and I don't think it's LSU's.
LSU is #1, not Bama, by the way.

Anyway, Bama takes it. IMO they're better at everything besides Special Teams...and special teams doesn't win games.

Bama 30
LSU 23
LSU 24
Bama 21
Roll Tide:rockon: