Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds decline option on Francisco Cordero
Reds will give him a $1MM Buyout

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2011/10/re...deros.html

I bet Reds Fans are loving this
Great move on Cordero, he blew a ton of saves this season. I wish they'd re-work an extension for Phillips.
Thank God!!!!

Time to move Chapman to the pen now!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
The Blue Blur Wrote:Great move on Cordero, he blew a ton of saves this season. I wish they'd re-work an extension for Phillips.

He was much, much better this past season, compared to his 2010 season.

I believe the talks broke down, so its possible the Reds could be looking for a new closer to sign in F.A

Although, I think Coco should re-sign for less.
J-Rod Wrote:He was much, much better this past season, compared to his 2010 season.

I believe the talks broke down, so its possible the Reds could be looking for a new closer to sign in F.A

Although, I think Coco should re-sign for less.

They have a closer...Chapman! They are crazy if they keep him as a starter! He could be the best in the game if they move him to the pen!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
No, I think Brad Boxberger is the future closer and he's real close.

Possibly could make the team out of spring training.

----

I'd rather try out Chapman as a starter, see how he fares early.
J-Rod Wrote:No, I think Brad Boxberger is the future closer and he's real close.

Possibly could make the team out of spring training.

----

I'd rather try out Chapman as a starter, see how he fares early.

He has had his chances. Hard to hit something like that fresh out the pen!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Coco is just too much money for what we get out of him
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead