Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd @ Pike Central 2-21
Who takes this one?
sf....
Pike Central by 12 in a high scoring game..
I'm gonna take SF in this one, there coming off a big loss to Valley and they'll be ready. SF-86 PC- 81
Ive seen both teams more than once this year, my opinion is that PCC will frustrate SF and beat them. Of course anything could happen, its the 15 Region!
SF big.... PCC only has one player and SF will find away from keeping him from beating them
Pike Central by 4
my pick!
Pc 62
Sf 59
"Mr.Street" Wrote:Who takes this one?
Depends on Lowe's ankle

With Lowe.........PCC 74 SF 73
Without Lowe....SF 74 PCC 72
If The Raiders Rebound And Quit Making Turnovers On Behind-the-back Or Between-the-leg Dribbles, Which Is Senseless, They May Pull The Upset. I Doubt If They Can Hold Rowe Under 30, Easily The Biggest Impact Player In The 15th. Poor Decision Making And Sloppy Ball Have Cost The Raiders A Bunch Of Games, Hopefully They Can Get Their Heads Straight And Put Together 5 Or 6 Wins Here At The End.
PC by 8
Pike Central 91-87 there are goin to be a ton a 3s shot in this game.
Central
Pike Central by 4...
Pike Central by at least 8.
South Floyd by 6!
pike central
first of all its senior nite for the hawks...which means brad lowes last game at the hawks nest...im predicting lowe breaking out and scoring 40+ with pc taking the win by 10
South Floyd doesn't have the athlete big, strong and quick enough to guard
Lowe...I wouldnt be suprised to see +40 from Lowe and PC by 15
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:SF big.... PCC only has one player and SF will find away from keeping him from beating them

PCC has more then one player they have Hamilton, Hess and Ratliff
"Mr.Street" Wrote:PCC has more then one player they have Hamilton, Hess and Ratliff

yea they probably have around 15 on the team but they only have one that can actually play
There is no way that Lowe will put up 40 against the Raiders.
I agree #4. Justin Slone has really stepped up his game lately on offense and defense. I look for the Raiders to win by 10 and Justin will hold lowe to around 20.
pcc by 10+
"Fanatic of the 15th" Wrote:yea they probably have around 15 on the team but they only have one that can actually play

Funny that you say this b/c they have 3 other players who are avg double figures this season...Hess, Ratliff and Hamilton if you are wondering...The only this that worries me about this game is when Colby Slone is at point, he is so young he gets really nervous when someone is all up in his grill...
Pike Central
Nice matchup this late in the season. Should be a good one.
i will go w/ sf by 5... GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!!!
Central in a high scoring game.