Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman who admits biting off boyfriend's testicles could face five years in jail
A woman who admitted biting off her boyfriend's testicles has been warned she could be jailed.

Maria Topp, 44, from Wreckenton, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, pleaded guilty to grievous bodily harm at Newcastle Crown Court.

She bit Martin Douglas, her partner of five years, during a drunken brawl at 4am at his flat in February.

She was granted bail to be sentenced next month and Recorder Robin Mairs warned her: 'All options are open and that will include locking you up.'
Mr Douglas needed emergency surgery to re-attach his genitals after the attack, which Topp remembers little about.

The 45-year-old DJ had called 999 in excruciating pain from his Newcastle home to report his plight after the assault.

Operators had struggled to understand what he was saying due to his condition during the call.

Topp had been due to be tried by a jury at Newcastle Crown Court on a charge of causing grievous bodily harm with intent, which carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.

Before a jury was sworn in the case Topp pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of causing grievous bodily harm, which carries a maximum penalty of five years behind bars, and was accepted by prosecutors.

Gavin Doig, prosecuting, told the Crown Prosecution Service that the police officer in charge of the case and in particular the victim had been consulted before the lesser plea was accepted.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1c726bXHM
^
Is that her Dusty?
lol she nasty...
If a chick done that to me, she wouldn't be around to stand trial...
She just wanted some Rockie Mountain Oysters
vundy33 Wrote:If a chick done that to me, she wouldn't be around to stand trial...

AMAN!!!!!!!! :ChairHit:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
You guys may not be able to do much if you wanted to after that though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ I didn't say right then. I was just agreeing she wouldn't make it to trial!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:AMAN!!!!!!!! :ChairHit:

Not anymore - "AWOMAN"

lol - I know what you meant
That gives new meaning to the phrase: "Make it hurt".
I hope she got a mouth full.....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I hope she got a mouth full.....

I bet she can't now....LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
The golden rule is NEVER ALLOW A DRUNK WOMAN TO GET HER MOUTH CLOSE TO YOUR JUNK.