Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Madison Central
34.78%
Knox Central
65.22%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Central / Knox Central (10 /28 )
Madison Central 5-4 travels to Knox Central 6-3...Who wins and why?
KC by 8
Coach Browne has MC winning ball games in 2 year, but I dont think they'll win this one.

Knox Central-31
MC-15
Knox Central 35-14
Browne has turned MC around, but they are still 1 year away from big time success.

Madison Central 21
Knox Central 35
Madison Central has to much speed, and Knox will find a way to lose Indians by 4
Knox Central by 2 TD's
Ill take them Indians by 13 yeah buddyyy.
Good Luck Coach Browne, Knox is a tough bunch.
Kc 35
mc 14
The panthers will come out firing on all cylinders and gain some momentum going into the playoffs. KC by two touchdowns!
It's gonna be a bad day for ole Bert.

K-N-O-X-52
Madison Central-7
Knox Central
Panthers will be too much in this one.

Knox Central 42
Madison Central 20
Knox 45
MC 20
Knox by three scores.
GridIronGod Wrote:It's gonna be a bad day for ole Bert.

K-N-O-X-52
Madison Central-7

any logic behind this prediction? or just a good ole homer?
MC has hit their stride at the right time winning 3 straight, including a win over top 10 Lafayette, to take their district.

IMO MC is going to pull this one out by 2 tds. I am hoping to have the time to go down and see a good game.
Knox Central wins by 3 TD's
I hope they continue to play they have the last three home games? Panthers by 14.
Madison Central wins this one. They won't recover from the loss the other night.
Madison Central 33-30.
I am hoping the Panthers show-up with Boyle next week!

We will have to contain the speed of MC.

KC 28
MC 21
BleedBlue88 Wrote:MC has hit their stride at the right time winning 3 straight, including a win over top 10 Lafayette, to take their district.

IMO MC is going to pull this one out by 2 tds. I am hoping to have the time to go down and see a good game.

Mad Cent has definitely been getting better as the season progressed, but Lafeyette played their best ball at the beginning of the year, and IMO are overrated.

I'm still sticking with the Panthers on this one. Canady rightfully garners most of the attention, but they have several other weapons on offense, and a very sound defense. Too much for the Indians.

Go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lafayette was missing a bunch of starters against MC. But still yet MC is a good football team.
If Knox can over come last week and get focused on Mad. Central they will win and it will be a dandy.
William Muney Wrote:Lafayette was missing a bunch of starters against MC. But still yet MC is a good football team.

From what I've heard, MC was missing several starters and soundly beat Lafayette anyway.

MC is too athletic for Knox Central and wins 30-12. Only way it's close is if they decide to rest some players for the playoffs.
Every team has players out at this time of the year. That is not an excuse for a win or loss. MC has been missing Jon Floyd, their best defensive player, for several games and still found a way to win.

I feel this is going to be a good game and worth the trip down.
Look for MC to win this one. They are a 2nd half team and never give up....they find a way to win. GRC held them scoreless for 3/4 of the game and they were down 13-0 with 6 1/2 minutes to go in the game. MC scored with 27 minutes on the clock to win 15-13.
I am going with Knox on this one!!!!
I have had the pleasure of getting to know one of MC players over the last few months. He is a classy character who I wish played for us. I know they have a great back and a solid TE along with him making holes for them. He and his buds will make this a tough game I'm sure.

This is Senior night for us. Last home game ever for our Seniors as we have no playoff games at home. Should be an awesome game for each of them. The incentive to lay it all on the line has never been higher for this group of excellent young men. Go get it done.