Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central 5 South Laurel 3 (16th Region Girls Championship) Update
AT LCC. They move to the State.
Play at West Jessamine on Tuesday, October 25 at 7 PM. Good luck!
Congrats to the Lady Cougars. They were down 3-0 and came back to win it 5-3.
Go Cougars :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Congrats to the Lady Cougars. They were down 3-0 and came back to win it 5-3.

Where was the game at time wise when they started the comeback? That's pretty cool
Great Job by the Lady Cougars to claw back and win. Arianna Collins was Region MVP and well deserve to all girls. If we win Tuesday then the next game is at LCC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Congrats to the Lady Cougars
Congrats to the Cougars ! :Clap:
Stardust Wrote:Where was the game at time wise when they started the comeback? That's pretty cool

Stardust, South Laurel came out on fire and scored the first three goals in the game in the first 10 to 15 minutes. I thought they were going to blow Letcher Central out but they bounced back to tie it before halftime. The halftime score was 3-3. The second half was all Letcher Central as they added two more goals for the win. Sorry if I do not get all the terminology right about soccer as I am still pretty new to the game.