Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands Elder Upates
?????
jetpilot Wrote:He meant H 34 E 29

Thank you
Highlands won according to another site.
Final HHS 34 - Elder 29. Elder got a late safety on a bad snap on a punt, but couldn't add any more points.
Good win!
Can you dig it? Wrote:Final HHS 34 - Elder 29. Elder got a late safety on a bad snap on a punt, but couldn't add any more points.

Highlands played some good defense in the second half. I'll give them props for stepping up when their star player went down. Didn't change anything and still produced.
jetpilot Wrote:This shows what everyone knows, Trinity 30+ > H

So what is your point? I would think most people thought that BEFORE the Elder game. I would hope a school with 1200 boys should be a touch better than one with 300.

BTW Towles played one series.

What this game shows is that a team that can overcome the early loss of their stud QB and a lot of uncharacteristic mistakes to beat a pretty good team.
Final HHS 34 Elder 27
Blau Vogel Wrote:So what is your point? I would think most people thought that BEFORE the Elder game. I would hope a school with 1200 boys should be a touch better than one with 300.

BTW Towles played one series.

What this game shows is that a team that can overcome the early loss of their stud QB and a lot of uncharacteristic mistakes to beat a pretty good team.

That was my point.
jetpilot Wrote:This shows what everyone knows, Trinity 30+ > H

You realize that Highlands starting QB went out with a Concussion early in the game right?
I didn't know it until today, but Elder had FIVE, 2010 state champs on this year's schedule. I wonder if any other team in the universe has a schedule any where near that.
BaseballIsLife Wrote:You realize that Highlands starting QB went out with a Concussion early in the game right?

Yes I do. And Trinity beat E 56-7 so they could have played my grandmother at qb and still dismantled E.